Perhaps there should be a place of recorded tournaments and within that place is a hallway displaying statues (or trophy's) of the victors. Bring a little history to land of pokemmo eh? Perhaps a breakdown of how the making of the game started and within it is the credits of the people of brought forward the game to the players.

Perhaps we could have a building with tournament stats, where you can search any players name and see how many and which tourneys they've participated in and how they placed. And perhaps we could have an ELO ranking for consistent tourney players.

This idea seems a bit farfetch'd. However, johnwoods is on to something. But I think trophies should be added quarterly, which would entail having a special tournament ever 3 months. Each tournament trophy could be in the design of a different pokemon, and when you walk up to interact with it, it tells you the player's name and when they won. A trophy room could be created in the Pokemon League building, as johnwoods suggested. This idea would be more as a showcase modification to the client, so until the game is developed further, there is no urgency or need for this.

• 4 weeks later...

This idea seems a bit farfetch'd. However, johnwoods is on to something. But I think trophies should be added quarterly, which would entail having a special tournament ever 3 months. Each tournament trophy could be in the design of a different pokemon, and when you walk up to interact with it, it tells you the player's name and when they won. A trophy room could be created in the Pokemon League building, as johnwoods suggested. This idea would be more as a showcase modification to the client, so until the game is developed further, there is no urgency or need for this.

I like that, a hall of quarterly champions would seem a lot more special than a huge group of like 50 thousand trophies :P