Update Discussion thread 27/2/18

Blue

21 minutes ago, Xatu said:

lol he clearly had a love for this game guys.  He cared enough to voice his opinion on the forums because he felt wronged in some way, this is a basic human reaction and you guys like to pretend like youd act any differently if you were in his situation.

dont get me wrong i got fucked, but complaining does nothing. especially repeated complaining.  which is why i just do it in team chat :v

2 minutes ago, Xatu said:

you guys like to pretend like youd act any differently if you were in his situation.

I don't see the point in complaining about every little feature during every single update. If you disliked it that much, you would have left already. If you cared about the game, you would create suggestions that help improve it. Logging in and talking shit about the game and its developers does literally nothing. 

1 minute ago, DeadGorilla said:

dont get me wrong i got fucked, but complaining does nothing. especially repeated complaining.  which is why i just do it in team chat :v

Except complaining DOES do things.  My state just made cannabis legal, that shit didnt just happen on its own lmao!

21 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Except complaining DOES do things.  My state just made cannabis legal, that shit didnt just happen on its own lmao!

>comparing the US government to 4 dudes trying to run a game

both controlled by people who dont know what theyre doing i guess :v

Idk why people are crying, any MMO sometimes makes u change your proofit method.

Also kyu gave the hint which were pretty obvious (I told to my friends to sell their genderless like 2 weeks ago) Not all them hear me so here we are @Takens (kek)

Dittos are still useful since the lack of pokes of same species ll prob. occur also only male species. Legendaries prob ll be the new money sink in the future since @Kyu said they wont be able to breed.

1 minute ago, ImFunk said:

I don't see the point in complaining about every little feature during every single update. If you disliked it that much, you would have left already. If you cared about the game, you would create suggestions that help improve it. Logging in and talking shit about the game and its developers does literally nothing. 

hes not complaining about every single ""feature"" if you can even call it that.  Hes complaining about 1 thing, and many many people are getting rekt by this change.  He has the right to complain as much as he wants, it just shows to the devs how much there whack decisions affect long term players.

5 minutes ago, Xatu said:

you guys like to pretend like youd act any differently if you were in his situation.

as someone who made a lot of godly genderless, I do understand his side, it's definitely not nice that he lost money. Like I said previously, it was maybe a bit to late to just say fuck it and completely rework a system. But if you flip the coin and think about it, it somewhat improves competitive. Thing is, if the only thing that keeps him playing is making 6x0 genderless, what can we do? 

4 minutes ago, Xatu said:

You bring up a good point, actually.

When is pokemmo gonna legalize cannabis? We've got farming system with all sorts of berries, but we can't grow this??

I vote we completely remove Gems and replace them with various strains of cannabis.

2 minutes ago, Senile said:

You bring up a good point, actually.

When is pokemmo gonna legalize cannabis? We've got farming system with all sorts of berries, but we can't grow this??

I vote we completely remove Gems and replace them with various strains of cannabis.

43.gif&f=1

We already have a weedmon, the problem is people do Acid instead of Sleep Powder

3 minutes ago, redspawn said:

as someone who made a lot of godly genderless, I do understand his side, it's definitely not nice that he lost money. Like I said previously, it was maybe a bit to late to just say fuck it and completely rework a system. But if you flip the coin and think about it, it somewhat improves competitive. Thing is, if the only thing that keeps him playing is making 6x0 genderless, what can we do? 

3ea5d68d9d.jpg d694847c8a.jpg

At least I was able to do one before the update.

I mean, I sold or gave away all my shinies when the GTL 'update' hit that has since crippled the market for shiny prices and ditto prices (since we know they don't sell quick since someone may not need that specific ditto yet). Gave away almost an entire box of shinies then. Oh well.

13 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Why is it holding a TM?

It matched the Staryu.

Speaking of Staryu, got a random whisper from someone offering 100k for the staryu mentioned that I had on GTL.

4a91e03c0d.png

Mailed him that one (free obviously), 250k, and then this one with timid nature and EV trained, since it's borderline worthless now.

05caa7a8e1.jpg

8 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

Just gave away like 22m to random active users I see on here and people on my friends list.

GG ladies and gents. GG.

o7 best of luck on your journies to other, hopefully better, games

I think the update is pretty nice, but I have to say, that I started playing it last week.

I totaly understand the people arguing about genderless breeding, but serious, give the new players a chance.

On Monday I was looking trough this forum, found a breeding guide and was like WTF thats damn expensive (for new players). When I was back home I was searching the gtl for Dittos I would need and instantly stopped thinking about breeding an 3x31 because it was just to expensive for me.

I hope this will change now, givving the new players the opportunity to catch up to the old ones.

2 minutes ago, Parke said:

I think I speak for most players when I ask is there any clear cut way of how we can actually HUNT for the Phenomenas ourselves rather than waiting for someone to say it on Global, going and checking and realising they were talking shit 90% of the time?

What I understood is that they appear always in the same spots a little bit like in 2015/2016 Halloween event.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the game was and is dying even though there was the great achievement of introducing Unova. It's logical to make changes so you can save your game but yet again you mess up your existing players. Well, at least you make it easier for newcomers to get into competitive and I hope in the long run it will pay off but from the way the game is heading I don't see it. The game needs goals and if you could stop fking over your players with every update that would be nice but historically that's a tradition.

Edited by milluki
48 minutes ago, Kaerodactyl said:

When the fuck are you planning to fix unova's lag for mac Users? @Kyu @Desu

Are you talking about the lag when you cure pokemons at pkmn center? or for example when you use MN surf and it takes time to activate? Because i have that too and only in unova ( But i have windows 10 )