Darkshade's Ludicolo Poaching

So, with this new vanity. I want to bring to light the countless amount of Ludicolo that @Darkshade had to poach to give us the sombrero. Just think of the poor Ludicolo running around without their hats. Screaming in search of their missing parts. Pineapple juice running down their faces. The horror. We must put an end to the mistreatment of Ludicolo. If we don't, then who will? I suggest we boycott the Sombreros until Darkshade stops this needless violence. #SaveDaLudis

Just look at this sad Ludicolo:
1404065284618.png

Do you really want him to lose his hat as well?

Edited by DemonicDax
1 minute ago, XelaKebert said:

What if they were sustainably farmed from Ludicolo bred to shed the hats and grow a new one?

That's a possibility that had not crossed my mind. If only we could get a statement from the man himself, to resolve this matter.

5 hours ago, DemonicDax said:

So, with this new vanity. I want to bring to light the countless amount of Ludicolo that @Darkshade had to poach to give us the sombrero. Just think of the poor Ludicolo running around without their hats. Screaming in search of their missing parts. Pineapple juice running down their faces. The horror. We must put an end to the mistreatment of Ludicolo. If we don't, then who will? I suggest we boycott the Sombreros until Darkshade stops this needless violence. #SaveDaLudis

33 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

This thread requires attention from our Mayor.

@Bestfriends, community needs you.

26vs67.jpg

I wonder if we can pouch some Gyarados tails next? They would look awesome!

Don't feel too bad for Ludicolo, they can grow their hat back.

17 minutes ago, redspawn said:

But it wont ever be the same, the first hat has special meaning to them :(

We can always catch them and then they can see us wearing them. I am sure they would be happy to see that someone appreciates their hats as much as they do.

2 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

We can always catch them and then they can see us wearing them. I am sure they would be happy to see that someone appreciates their hats as much as they do.

If an Indian would scalp someone and then that scalped person would see this Indian wearing his scalp, would that person appreciate it?

24 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

If an Indian would scalp someone and then that scalped person would see this Indian wearing his scalp, would that person appreciate it?

Ludicolo is a plant, so it can always grow back its hat. As for the scalps, they do not grow back, so we should leave other people's scalps (or any other body part) alone. Watch as Ludicolo grows back its hat.

3 minutes ago, Munya said:

Can you show sources for where you got this info of Ludicolo being able to grow its "hat" back, I have sources claiming otherwise.  Are you just trying to protect @Darkshade bestfriends?  He doesn't need protecting, lock him up and throw away the key.

I can see what I can do.

Spoiler

And I thought all plants can grow back limbs. I was lied to in Biology class....

Just now, Bestfriends said:

I can see what I can do.

Reveal hidden contents

And I thought all plants can grow back limbs. I was lied to in Biology class....

If you remove a ring of bark from a tree you more than likely kill the tree.

Just now, Munya said:

If you remove a ring of bark from a tree you more than likely kill the tree.

Man, you should be a Biology teacher.

@Munya for PokeMMO High School Principal

No more death! No Ludicolo will have its hat cut off! No ring of bark from trees should be removed! I can see it now!

----------------------------------------------------

Also, @Darkshade is arrested for hurting innocent Ludicolos.

(Someone bailed him out of jail)

He is a free man!

8 hours ago, Munya said:

Can you show sources for where you got this info of Ludicolo being able to grow its "hat" back, I have sources claiming otherwise.  Are you just trying to protect @Darkshade bestfriends?  He doesn't need protecting, lock him up and throw away the key.

Doesn't ludicolo learn growth? And it has been gigantic draining everyone till they are weak, while he grow. Also

Ludicolo use rest. 

Ludicolo is sleeping. Ludicolo recovered from bald head. 

Ludicolo use chesto Berry. 

Ludicolo woke up. 

Edited by IDKPRO
23 minutes ago, IDKPRO said:

Doesn't ludicolo learn growth? And it has been gigantic draining everyone till they are weak, while he grow. Also

Ludicolo use rest. 

Ludicolo is sleeping. Ludicolo recovered from bald head. 

Ludicolo use chesto Berry. 

Ludicolo woke up. 

I don't think sleep is a hair growth remedy