What about the legendaries?

What do you think about it?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this idea?

• Alvin is crazy! It can't work
    • Why not? Let's think about it

Hello everyone, I hope you all be fine ♥

I allow myself to launch this kind of chat because of something I wanted to suggest but I prefered to hear opinions before. 

(I precise I'm french and I try to speak english as I can :'( )

photo.jpg2548603127_1.jpg&w=100&h=100100px-383Groudon.png3252956448_0_3_B7AQL6rv.png.pokemon-rayquaza-game_sq.jpg

Pokemmo is the best pokemon game we ever had, this is undeniable. I dreamed about it since 2000 to 2012 (day where I discovered this little wonder. My only little regret is that we have not the possibility to confront and catch the legendaries: Mewtwo or Artikodin for exemple. I understand that we don't want to see every players with every legendaries but Ii remembered something. In the originals pokemon games, the legendaries are catchable but hardly in one try. We all need to save before then try one time, fail, restart again and again, until we get to catch the legandary one. But in Pokemmo, we don't have to save because of the mmo-principle (auto-save). My idea was the next one: What if the legendaries were in their original place, fightable & catchable. Only the lucky ones will succeed to catch them in one attempt. And a kind of balance must stay in place.

What do you think about it? I understand that legendaries seem to be a "noob" thing, that only the beginners dreamed about it, but the collector I am couldn't hide the frustration of contemplate my pokedex and note the little absents.

I hope this discussion was never discussed & you will enjoy speaking about it.

Have fun =)

Edited by Alvin73

You can catch mewtwo and rayquaza, they roam in their spots. Got no clue what Artikodin is, but I'm guessing Articuno? You can face it in battle frontier iirc, not catchable, also, they do not count towards your OT dex, so you don't really need to worry about it.

In the future we might get legendaries in legendary dungeons, we don't know much about this subject yet as they didn't release much information yet. 

Edited by redspawn
1 hour ago, Alvin73 said:

Only the lucky ones will succeed to catch them in one attempt. And a kind of balance must stay in place

luck =/= balance 
if a handful of people get their hands on legendaries while majority of the noobs fail without realizing its a one time thing, it cause distress as well imbalance in availability of said mons, that said, nope.