can event items come back?

2 hours ago, ZaoLi said:

i need to know if event items have the possibility of ever coming back in a new event. im pretty sure they can not but i want to be sure

Yes, they can be re-added in future events.

According to staff, the difference between event only and limited items is that they can return the event only vanitys to the game any time they want (though to my knowledge it's never been done before). Limited vanitys are garunteed never to come back where event only vanitys have a tiny chance to return basically.

I do remember that the scarf had ''limited'' on it for a while and then came back the next Christmas or something under ''seasonal'' or ''event only''. Someone else could confirm this though. Probably wont happen again in any case.

The real question is who got that 2012 released ''New Years Celebration Party Hat''? 

1 minute ago, TomPennyLives said:

I do remember that the scarf had ''limited'' on it for a while and then came back the next Christmas or something under ''seasonal'' or ''event only''. Someone else could confirm this though. Probably wont happen again in any case.

The real question is who got that 2012 released ''New Years Celebration Party Hat''? 

I swear I came into this thread to ask if anyone has that. The last one I saw ingame was owned by (RIP) BaronOfViridian.

9 minutes ago, TomPennyLives said:

It was 2013 or 2014. The reason for that vanity being this rare is cuz it was only available for 1 hour on new year's. Baronofviridian got banned with like 5 of them and the only remaining one is with Mrbeauryan and he dead xD

2 hours ago, TomPennyLives said:

I still bug Dorkshade about it. I want that hat

6 hours ago, TomPennyLives said:

MrBeauryan has one, that's the only I know that is still in existence.

Yes event items come back but that does not mean they can come back this year, could be next year, an example would be ghost scythe skeleton, For halloween even who is to say only ghost and skeleton come back this year while scythe comes back next year, That is something we do not know, but event items can come back at any time. But does not mean they will all come back for next halloween event

Edited by MathewMat