Goodybe MMO

Terresa

29 minutes ago, Terresa said:

Dear community,

The time has come and I have decided to leave MMO for good.

Back in 2012 I have started the game with a group of good friends.

I have met a lot of nice players from all over the world, some whom I am still into contact with.

The game has changed a lot over the years and the community has grown by miles in comparison to the early years (rip catch MMO, no breeding, no hordes...).

Time is passing so quickly, it's been nearly 6 years now since my journey startet.

Pokémon has always been part of growing up.

Back when the Yellow Edition was released, watching my older brother catching Pokémons in Viridian forst - truley revolutionary.

The joy of opening a booster pack, the smell or new cards and desire for a shiny card.

MMO has offered comfort in stressful times but has also been a good distraction.

But like everything in life, nothing lasts forever and for me it's time to move on.

It's been a pleasure, thank you to all my friends whom I have met over the years (90% have left by now) - see you around!

Terresa

it's been a pleasure having you here even if i didn't see you a lot

now i am curious to know what you did with everything you own 

o7 I wish you the best although we've only known each other for a short time, You were a kind and caring person to be around, thank you Terresa. Part of me wished we met sooner.
 I'm sure we walked by each other all these years we've played together. 
Time flies.

Spoiler
Which is correct flys or flies?
So? the correct form of the idiom, "time flies." "flys" is not a word, and "fly's" is the singular possessive form of the noun "fly" and indicates some property or attribute belonging to a fly (the bug).