[MOD] HD Battle Sprites

• 1 month later...

Hello @Verdep I made some changes in the color in some shiny ones and I wanted to share the link with the modifications in your post so as not to keep the credit, if it is not to your liking that I placed the link I can delete it. It's the only way I could think of to share the direct link to people who don't know how to modify the mod with the files I put in my post. Thanks.

* Download HD Sprites : Shiny Alternative

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to get Sprite mod for a while. All downloads have been coming back as a video or audio file. Including others off MediaFire like the Gillians Encounter or Gen5 follower mod. If I change the File format to a .zip folder I'm able to extract sure, but still Is not working. Just a ton of .png's pics. image.thumb.png.63ab30290440a84b945cd2eddd0998a6.png 

10 hours ago, CapnAssassin said:

I've been trying to get Sprite mod for a while. All downloads have been coming back as a video or audio file. Including others off MediaFire like the Gillians Encounter or Gen5 follower mod. If I change the File format to a .zip folder I'm able to extract sure, but still Is not working. Just a ton of .png's pics. image.thumb.png.63ab30290440a84b945cd2eddd0998a6.png 

Windows automatically treats .mod files as if they were a .mov file. 

Simply change the program associated with this filetype via the properties menu, like any other file.

Just import the mod after downloading it- there is no need to change the file format or alter it.

You don't need to extract anything, this is breaking the content you're downloading.

https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/56125-pokemmo-mod-documentation/

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2022 at 1:30 PM, Spartan said:

i think i found a bug with hd sprite , if you go pvp statistics the pokemon icon will cover most info.
its like this with every pokemon

image.png.4b56fdc484a5626ed5509552b9d00af3.png

I believe we already spoke about this, but this is due to the game no longer utilizing certian configuration files for widgets. Unfixable.

2 hours ago, carloslopez said:
is this mod for android?

yes, set screen to temporarily stay awake while importing.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im not sure where to ask other than here but is there a link to a drive, a folder, or something that lets me see individual hd renders on a Pokemon? Such as what Furretturret was doing before the shutdown? If this isn't the place to ask or look if you could be so kind to point me to that direction please

36 minutes ago, koffingking said:

Im not sure where to ask other than here but is there a link to a drive, a folder, or something that lets me see individual hd renders on a Pokemon? Such as what Furretturret was doing before the shutdown? If this isn't the place to ask or look if you could be so kind to point me to that direction please

What you mean by HD renders of "what Furretturret was doing before the shutdown" ?