[Art] Graphix Showcase

6lT0h.png

Enjoy

On a sidenote, if SmokEm wants to bash me, he can go right ahead. I know my work is good, and every eye see's art differently. If my eye likes it; I'm happy. And it seems to me that other people tend to like my work hence why they ask for it. Not the first time and definitely not the last time I'll get shit about my artwork.

vMrLv.png

Your signatures and other graphics are amazing, in my opinion.

I'd also like to say I'm very thankful for the signatures you have made me :lol:

I'm going to make a request but it's not high priority at all just do it if you get bored or something heh

Manaphy render, my IGN in a shade of pink(not super light pink like dis tho) and the rest is up to your creative mind :)

hope it's not too much, and again, not high priority so take your time, or don't make it at all, i'm still very happy with the sigs you've made me~

Hey Hex, I don't know if you'd be interested in a request, but I thought I might try to post and see if you'd like to have a go at it. :]

I was wondering if you could maybe make me a sig with Batwoman. It'd be nice if it had my in game name in it, though whatever you think looks best. You're good at what you do so I trust you. + +

If you're not interested, no big deal! I just figured it doesn't hurt to ask. :]

And lemme just say, your stuff is nice as always. + +~ The one you did for Dev is very awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this may be a challenge but could you make a sig that incorporated Steelix and General Grievous(from Star Wars). I trust however you decide to make it work. I've seen the work you've made and I'm in awe. Take your time, and if you don't feel like it or are too busy I understand.

EDIT: I'm guessing you haven't started but if you could also have my IGN: JWK somewhere in there that would be greatly appreciated. If you have started then don't bother, it isn't worth your time to redesign it to fit my name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic