[Sig] Signature Requests - Requests are maybe open

Deejaye

I posted this like two days ago. plus I kinda only make sigs when I'm in the mood/have access to my PC. u vu

My bad, dude. Sorry.

Mew with a pink-ish background. To the right of Mew, text: AzizFTW (Under it should be the following) Live long and prosper, for one day we shall perish.

Edited by AzizFTW

Could you please make one with either,

a. [soap] written somewhere, and like anything Fight Club (film) preferably mixed with Pokemon. (somehow, if that could work) ***be real subtle about fight club if possible. perhaps the pink soap logo or something.

or

b. Shiny Zangoose, my IGN: JarrodLane and any color/colors that work well with the Zangoose etc.

You are the obvious artist (i have read the entire thread), not me. so if you want to animate something or whatever. go wild. :P

if you do any, both or none thank you for at least looking this over. :) btw, if you did both. i would offer you many women :D

secret suck up move

I shall give you TM earthquake and/or some other TM (i have most) if you could make both when you have free time

Oh these are really nice :3 I love the animation.... I want done if it's possible If not with the first image use the 2nd set request since the 2nd is a render.

1st set

Image: http://static.deskto...igthumbnail.jpg

Colors: follow the colors given or include rainbows :3

Text: Dayst (i want animation ^.^)

2nd set

Render: http://th00.devianta...323-d5h510n.png

Colors: Dark colors or follow absols color scheme

Text: Dayst (animation)

Here was my request. Do whichever you see fit.

Looks wonderful thanks a lot ^_^ ! the animation is amazing. ;)

ahhh its so awesome <3

Glad you two like. :]]]

A buizel and a shaymin with blue writting saying ShiinyJack and Team Mantra

shiinyjack_zpsfab5d6f2.png

Is this okay? u vu

Gurl you craycray.

The guy wants to give you a present, it's rude to turn it down.

but do I really need more women?

oh ok

Hey Deejaye do you take payment? If you can do me another one for another fourm im in i will give you a carvanha? ( yeah best ive got from the spookie event )

Ok new one: Jack_Attack12 and Pixelmon watery effect and a buizel swimming by it? I you can do that it will be great <3