[Sig] Signature Requests - Requests are maybe open

Deejaye

I'll withdraw my request for now.

No need to withdraw your request. '_';

I feel like I've stated this several times, but I guess I'll go ahead and say it again. I don't do requests in any sort of order and I do whatever I want; I try to do everyone's, but obviously that's not realistic. I'd rather keep this open so I could get suggestions I like rather than getting stuck on things that just...aren't coming out right.

I mean, I closed it before and it was just...a mess for me because I was constantly frustrated with what I had left. lmao. This is a lot easier on me 'cause I feel more open in what I choose to do.

I'd like to make a request if possible?

I'd the same kind of sig that you made for my team mates Evesa and Kloneman. I'd like something with my name, team name (Team Bushido), the yin and yang symbol and my 2 fav Pokemon which are Feraligatr and Primeape please.

Wow, this is just.... incredible. You're amazing at what you do AND you don't give up when the number of requests are kinda overwhelming (even just to look at as someone who has gone through all the pages of this thread)!

I wanna make a request but I honestly wouldn't know what to choose. :'P All of my top faves have been spoken for (eeveelutions, absol, arcanine, raichu) and I simply don't have the creative intuition that you do. xD

If I can suggest something for you to perhaps get around to... a dragonair-themed siggy? Not cute per se, but serene/graceful/majestic, almost to the point of being haunting. Cool blue and purple hues, whichever textures and images you find suitable. As for words, just "Ai". :3

Even if it takes a while----thankyouthankyouthankyou! I aspire to learn how to do stuff like this, it's all so pretty. :')

Hey, I'm sorry if Im bothering you, but I requested one a while back, but you didn't seem to have made one. I understand that you're getting a lot of requests, and I am happy to wait as long as you need. If you could please respond to this, that would be a big help. I'm just gonna repost what i wanted, so you dont have to go through the trouble of finding it. Your work is very nice and i could only wish to have as much talent as you. Thanks a lot!

I would like a Jarachi with a turquoise background saying "uguuasaurus"