PokeMMO-Player of the Year 2019

The deadline for this month is over and stats have been finalized.

Here are the top 16 players of this month:

Spoiler

Ead12EJ.png

Congrats to MadaraSixSix for scoring the highest this month and winning a Gift Lucario! He lead the chart this month by a significant margin.

All the players in top 16 are invited to compete for the title of 'Player of the Month-February'. I'll be sending confirmation mails soon today. Mails have been sent.

If anyone feels like they weren't marked properly or I missed something, today is their last chance.

Also, I have added a new section in the scoresheet that uses score/tournament ratio. It will be used in the cases of score ties, when deciding invites and reserves.

Edited by Lightningvolt
19 minutes ago, MadaraSixSix said:

if a miracle i dont play finale because i pref milotic than chansey

If you reach finals and choose to not to fight, this will be what you get

Spoiler
  • 600,000 Pokeyens or 600 RP 
  • Invite to 'Player of the Year' Tournament
  • Player of the month Signature 
  • Entry in Hall of Fame

19 minutes ago, MadaraSixSix said:

iam not received this lucario 

I have sent you a mail in-game. Reply me with the details mentioned in it.

The tournament will be starting in 45 mins. We will be waiting till 7:10 PM UTC// 2:10 PM ET for players to show up and confirm their place. All the players who were invited to this player of them month-feb have to show up before it.

All the players that have their names in the list can appear for reserves.The priority will be decided by the score ratio (available in the doc) and for score ratio tie cases, the player who whispered first will get the place. They too have time till 7:10 PM UTC// 2:10 PM ET to show up and confirm.

Congratulations to Zhiko on winning the February's Player Of The Month!

And to getovaherez who made it till finals again this month and won the second place!

Zhiko will be getting an invite to the Player of the Year tournament.

Since getovaherez already has an invite, it will be passed to MadaraSixSix.

Congratulation to you all! And thanks to all who participated and came to spectate.

See you next month!

Just now, Lightningvolt said:

Congratulations to Zhiko on winning the February's Player Of The Month!

And to getovaherez who made it till finals again this month and won the second place!

Zhiko will be getting an invite to the Player of the Year tournament.

Since getovaherez already has an invite, it will be passed to MadaraSixSix.

Congratulation to you all! And thanks to all who participated and came to spectate.

See you next month!

Getting into this Tourney's should work a bit differently, since just playing everything and still not winning any tourney should not reward someone into this.

My Suggestion would be to let the People in based on getting 1st/2nd in the basic tourneys we play, since that feels for me more skill based (and more real life based lol) then just play every tourney and get basically a free spot. Hope some understand where i want this to go.

17 minutes ago, Funkykong said:

Getting into this Tourney's should work a bit differently, since just playing everything and still not winning any tourney should not reward someone into this.

My Suggestion would be to let the People in based on getting 1st/2nd in the basic tourneys we play, since that feels for me more skill based (and more real life based lol) then just play every tourney and get basically a free spot. Hope some understand where i want this to go.

It's almost like that only but 1st-4th place instead of 1st and 2nd(mentioned in the mid left part of the score sheet).

Spoiler

muQ687h.png

• Lightningvolt changed the title to PokeMMO-Player of the Year 2019
On 1/28/2019 at 4:37 PM, Lightningvolt said:

Player Of The Month-March

The thread has been updated.

I took the feedback from last time and made a small change in the rules:

On 1/28/2019 at 4:28 PM, Lightningvolt said:
  • A player already holding an invite from a past month is not eligible to participate in the subsequent 'Player Of The Month' tournaments for the invite, but is eligible to receive the prize for the best stat/score of the month.

Sorry for the late update this time. The sheets have been updated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Invites have been sent to the top 16 players according to the ranksheet (excluding players already holding invites for the Player Of The Year tournament) + 2 players from reserves. Be around if you haven't received an invite but still are in reserve list and want to play, in case any of the players cannot show up!