Eeveelution Epidemic (Sunday, March 3rd)

Evolve Every Eevee

original.gif

Lets be real, eevee is by far one of the cutest and most diverse little monsters in the pokémon realm.

Eevees are like onions, they have layers... I mean eeveelutions.

Each and every one of them are special, so why not celebrate that?

Lets get everyone together and embark on an quest to evolve every eevee!

Date & Time

Sunday, March 3rd, 4:00pm EST

Hoenn Route 116 - Channel 2

Details

Eeveelutions required for valid entry will be 

tumblr_mz4dfqcTAo1sjo536o4_250.giftumblr_mz4dfqcTAo1sjo536o3_250.giftumblr_mz4dfqcTAo1sjo536o7_250.giftumblr_mz4dfqcTAo1sjo536o8_250.giftumblr_mz4dfqcTAo1sjo536o2_250.giftumblr_mz4dfqcTAo1sjo536o5_250.giftumblr_mz4dfqcTAo1sjo536o6_250.gif

FLAREON                         JOLTEON                             LEAFEON                      GLACEON                         VAPOREON                      ESPEON          OR            UMBREON 

Either Espeon or Umbreon will be required, not both.

With this event players will have a choice to pair up with another player or play solo.
The object is (alone or with your partner) to catch 6 eevees and evolve them into separate eeveelutions.

When the event begins players will have as much time as they need to catch and evolve eevees in order to obtain 6 out of 7 of the eeveelutions available in PokéMMO.

FLAREON, JOLTEON, LEAFEON, GLACEON, and VAPOREON are required as well as either ESPEON or UMBREON.

When all eeveelutions are acquired, one person from the team (or solo player) will need to link all 6 of the pokémon to the host via whisper chat.

The first team or solo player to link all 6 qualifying pokémon win the event.

Prize money will be sent via mail.

Registration

Spoiler

There will not be a registration fee.

Players may register in teams of two.

Players may also chose to participate alone, in this case registration is optional.

Registration must have been done at least 10 minuets prior to the event starting.

Players may not register as a team after the event has commenced.

To register for the event, comment on this thread with your IGN (as well as your partner's if you're playing as a duo) anytime before registrations close.

ENTRIES FOUND TO BE EDITED AFTER REGISTRATIONS CLOSE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

Rules

In the event that two people link valid entries at the same time, the winner will be decided by earliest catch time of the last caught eeveelution.

You must link your eeveelutions to the host via whisper chat for your entry to be considered valid.

All pokémon must be caught at the location and time of the event.

Hatched pokémon are NOT valid entries.

Entered eeveelutions must be the OT of either players in the registered team.

Prize

1,000,000 PokéYen for each player in a duo team

or

2,500,000 PokéYen if solo player

tumblr_oamjz59iFT1scncwdo1_400.gif

Hope you come and have a fantastic EEVEE-ning with us!

Edited by andreuh
time change
59 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

mind if i ask for a reminder for this event the day before? sounds like a fun one i don't want to miss

Yes of course, I. will be advertising it in global up until it starts. c:

59 minutes ago, Dibz said:

Count me in! Eevee is my favorite Pokemon ^^ And I love terrible puns too, I'm so excited :D tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5150014  

Thank you thank you Dibzy <3

Cool event I always appreciate creative original events that are different.Prize should be a little better for solo players.With prize being the same for solo or duo it dosent offer much incentive to try to win as solo with a disadvantage.

Beause umbreon and espeon requires day or night to get.Thats why u made a requirement for only one of them during event.

One other option could be to get 1umbreon 1 espeon or 2umbreon or 2 espeon.It would be like having to get all 7 eevee evo instead of 6.Espeon umbreon have the same system to get after all with just the day or night difference.I think it would make more sense since this event is about getting all 7 forms.

Edited by MightyBoxer
52 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

Cool event I always appreciate creative original events that are different.Prize should be a little better for solo players.With prize being the same for solo or duo it dosent offer much incentive to try to win as solo with a disadvantage.

Beause umbreon and espeon requires day or night to get.Thats why u made a requirement for only one of them during event.

One other option could be to get 1umbreon 1 espeon or 2umbreon or 2 espeon.It would be like having to get all 7 eevee evo instead of 6.Espeon umbreon have the same system to get after all with just the day or night difference.I think it would make more sense since this event is about getting all 7 forms.

Thank you, I do appreciate the feedback very much! I can't offer much for prizes at the moment other than money but if you have any idea of what the amount should/could be for solo players I am all ears! 

As for the umbreon/espeon part of your message, I can see where you are coming from for sure. I wanted to plan it in a way where both could be required, but, planing in game time is a little hard. Making people get 87% happiness on two eevees just felt like a lot considering they already have 5 other to evolve. Also, making it 6 out of 7 makes linking easier since they can have all the eevees needed in their party at once for the link entry . 

5 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

ya good point I miss read that one player if team had to link all 6 poke I thought they can share and link 3-4 each.

For solo idk maybe 2.5m.It just makes it almost impossible for some1 solo to win.Duo has too much of an advantage so any prize a little better for solo would be nice.

Yes having one person link all 6 makes it easier for me to check all pokés to make sure they qualify.

I thought 1mil per player in a duo VS 2mil for a solo player was fair at the time but I agree that 2.5mil would be more incentive for a solo player to attempt the challenge.

Will change that right now, thanks again for the feedback!

Just one question : all Eevee HAVE TO BE CATCH(not hatch) on ROAD 116 in HOENN, that's right?  Should be nice to write it in A L L  L E T T E R S :)    
See you, love love 

yes

Rules

In the event that two people link valid entries at the same time, the winner will be decided by earliest catch time of the last caught eeveelution.

You must link your eeveelutions to the host via whisper chat for your entry to be considered valid.

All pokémon must be caught at the location and time of the event. 

Entered eeveelutions must be the OT of either players in the registered team.

andreuh fix the location for event.it says route 113 it should be route 116

Edited by MightyBoxer
23 minutes ago, Terraille said:

Hey bro, register us : Terraille and Livreurdenem :) 
Just one question : all Eevee HAVE TO BE CATCH(not hatch) on ROAD 116 in HOENN, that's right?  Should be nice to write it in A L L  L E T T E R S :)    
See you, love love 

Yes! Hatched pokémon will NOT be valid for entry.
Thank you for registering your duo team! 

22 hours ago, MisterAreBe said:

Count me in hell yea i dont have a dou in mind but eevee is one of my top 10 fav pokemons also would like a remineder a day before hand please 

Ask someone in our team! Im sure someone will tag along with you for some fun! (: It is quite r-eevee-ting. Did that pun even work? Oh well.

Can u register me? <3 tyyy 

dAFYMxS.gif

we1HtJg.png77wX43O.png

Create byCinthel

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.