Pokemon Sword/Shield

londark

For those who care about spoilers, don't open this.

Spoiler

These are just minor speculations and observations anyway, but just a warning for those who care about spoilers.

Spoiler

sWVpFBq.png

Looks like she's wearing a school/university uniform with a crest on the pocket.

And this place looks like a campus and has flags with crests on them hanging around.

4KuhCTV.jpg

Spoiler

Also, from the 4 gyms that I was able to spot (1 in the trailer and 3 more from the map) all of them look like stadiums. It could be just an aesthetic choice  or could be more than that... Who knows

VGUDxtV.png

bSr9B6Q.pngKlYifBL.pngoUtW2n3.pngN8icWjJ.png

Spoiler

The Japanese logo always has a bit extra to it, like the Mega stones on the XY logo, Red and Blue orbs on ORAS and Z-stones on SM.

Va8Z5QW.png

What's here this time.

Same thing can be found here-

LvznvPt.png

And here-

w0d5ZHQ.png

Spoiler

Beat that @SodaNaranja

1 minute ago, Lightningvolt said:

For those who care about spoilers, don't open this.

Hide contents

These are just minor speculations and observations anyway, but just a warning for those who care about spoilers.

Hide contents

sWVpFBq.png

Looks like she's wearing a school/university uniform with a crest on the pocket.

And this place looks like a campus and has flags with crests on them hanging around.

4KuhCTV.jpg

Hide contents

Also, from the 4 gyms that I was able to spot (1 in the trailer and 3 more from the map) all of them look like stadiums. It could be just an aesthetic choice  or could be more than that... Who knows

VGUDxtV.png

bSr9B6Q.pngKlYifBL.pngoUtW2n3.pngN8icWjJ.png

Hide contents

The Japanese logo always has a bit extra to it, like the Mega stones on the XY logo, Red and Blue orbs on ORAS and Z-stones on SM.

Va8Z5QW.png

What's here this time.

Same thing can be found here-

LvznvPt.png

And here-

w0d5ZHQ.png

Hide contents

Beat that @SodaNaranja

Spoilers up ahead:

Spoiler

Volt is bad

Spoiler

Already knew all those, except the crest, which i assumed there was an area like a campus around

Spoiler

Also you may have missed this gym, it's not entirely an stadium but the building has a stadium on top of it, so it may perhaps work as a a gym and something else, other than that, the top structure is identical to the rest of the gyms

vRb9Mq0.png

So you missed 1, nub

10 minutes ago, Lightningvolt said:

Hide contents

Didn't bother sharing.. huh

Doubt.jpg coz it doesn't look like a a stadium to me

So, we must assume that the rest are hidden within caves and cities (perhaps in the campus city) through the region. 

t5xhZW9.png

Still don't know where does this head to but i assume it connects from these plain parts 

Xgd6j33.png

Something like this:

RQKtuzo.png

Spoiler

Stopped doing spoilers bc guess the thread shouldn't be threated as spoiler, perhaps should make a thread for speculations solely though, god we're dorks.

Edited by SodaNaranja
Don't know how to numbers
4 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

Stopped doing spoilers bc guess the thread shouldn't be threated as spoiler, perhaps should make a thread for speculations solely though, god we're dorks.

I guess you're right here.

lvofSPl.png

I think we'll be avoiding most of the cloudy part of the map in the route.

About the route, I think the whole route will be inside the mountain range till we reach 3. Maybe we'll get access to the lake and the rest of the area later on.

A gym could be inside there but I don't think it'll seem fit with the stadium theme... An indoor stadium somewhere maybe?

Any ideas on the starter typings? Scorbunny doesn't seem like it'd be another Fire/Fighting - its resemblance to Buneary/Lopunny make me think it'll be just Fire or Fire/Normal which could be pretty boring, but at least it'd be a new typing combo for starters. Grookey I think is definitely going to be another Grass/Fighting. Sobble maybe Water/Psychic or Water/Ghost due to its ability to camouflage? 

Edited by Zymogen
2 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

Any ideas on the starter typings? Scorbunny doesn't seem like it'd be another Fire/Fighting - its resemblance to Buneary/Lopunny make me think it'll be just Fire or Fire/Normal which could be pretty boring. Grookey I think is definitely going to be another Grass/Fighting. Sobble maybe Water/Psychic or Water/Ghost due to its ability to camouflage? 

Im gonna take some wild guesses, Scorbunny and its evolution are gonna be that fire/ground(I dont really know what im basing this on, maybe diggesrby) or fire/electric(Cause its looks fast as heck).  Grookey probably grass/fighitng (its basically the grass chimchar lets be real) and Sobble is about to get that water/dragon combo (since the games set in britain my guess is that its gonna evolve into the loch ness monster) 

Just now, Havsha said:

Im gonna take some wild guesses, Scorbunny and its evolution are gonna be that fire/ground(I dont really know what im basing this on, maybe diggesrby) or fire/electric(Cause its looks fast as heck).  Grookey probably grass/fighitng (its basically the grass chimchar lets be real) and Sobble is about to get that water/dragon combo (since the games set in britain my guess is that its gonna evolve into the loch ness monster) 

Those Scorbunny typings are a good shout actually, either of those would be lit 

On 2/28/2019 at 2:27 PM, Havsha said:

i feel the rabbit as fire fairy too, hope they owont do again fire fight lmao

On 3/1/2019 at 11:20 AM, suigin said:

Hoping for scald nerfs

I want a 50% burn chance

Also I really feel like Scorbunny is going to evolve into something related to soccer/football, Sobble is probably going to evolve into something related to the Loch Ness monster, and Grookey is probably going to end up something Rock n' Roll themed, like Ringo Starr. It makes the names Scor(e)bunny and Groo(ve)key (plus all its names in other languages) make more sense. European starter evolutions also tend to have a lot to do with the country they're based on, like Chesnaught and Delphox being a knight and a witch (idk about Greninja, ninjas are cool and Pokemon is Japanese?), so it makes sense if the starter evos are planned to go that way.

But more importantly, I REALLY want a fire/fairy type starter, but it genuinely feels like we're headed in the direction of fire/fighting with the football theme again :( I have high hopes for these starters.

Also, the game looks amazing so far, a giant world to explore that completely dwarfs the player in comparison is amazing. I can't wait for all the new features they're going to roll out for this one, and hopefully the lack of handholding and maybe some balancing like they started trying in gen 6. And for the love of god, no new kinds of Pokemon/moves/evolutions/types that didn't exist before. D: I wouldn't hate if it happened tho.

(Also more eeveelutions)

Spoiler

And a shiny rate that can't be brought down to 1/500 like LGPE

Pokemon-Sword-Shield-Grookey-Evolutions.

pokemon-spada-e-pokemon-scudo_switch-805

Just some leaks, nothing sure about them.... Should be the evos of Grass and Water starters... 

Grass one looks a little weird to define typewise.... Could be just Grass or maybe Grass Fairy? 

Water one looks like and easy Water Steel 

1 hour ago, londark said:

Pokemon-Sword-Shield-Grookey-Evolutions.

pokemon-spada-e-pokemon-scudo_switch-805

Just some leaks, nothing sure about them.... Should be the evos of Grass and Water starters... 

Grass one looks a little weird to define typewise.... Could be just Grass or maybe Grass Fairy? 

Water one looks like and easy Water Steel 

Maybe it's just me but I feel like they look more like digimon than pokemon.