[PSLXI] Betting Thread

fPaHkZS.png

Welcome to the PSL Betting Thread

Also thanks to eggroll for this amazing og banner.

Alright uguues... None of the rules changed

But since everyone is gonna ignore this, it doesn't matter lol

Rules: PLEASE READ BEFORE TAKING OR MAKING BETS

Spoiler

-Tied matches are void

-Unplayed matches are void*

-All activity win bets are void*

-Matches that have been changed due to subbed players are void
-Bets over 250k may be mailed to me (or a CM/GM) as a middleman if any one of the two players feel its necessary
-Bets must be posted before the matches are played

-No betting against yourself (you can bet for yourself to win)

-Bets with a player who has been banned are void unless/until that player is unbanned*

-No new bets until old betting debts are cleared

-Players that do not comply with these rules will be added to a BLACK LIST

- Once you take a bet you may NOT retract that bet for whatever reason

-The only way you can have a bet retracted is if BOTH players agree on retracting the bet

-When making bets that go throughout the whole season, please be cautious and make sure you have what you bet by the end of the season

-I'm not keeping up with everyone's bets cuz I'm too lazy so its your job to keep track of your bets and who wins what

*This rule does not apply when betting on teams

Disclaimer:

Take each bet with risk! Although unlikely, it is possible you can get scammed and I won't be held responsible to pay unpaid debts. 

Though players that do not comply will be added to BLACK LIST  and all players will be warned when betting with those players because... they dont pay their debts

Players can bet with players on the blacklist however the blacklist is only there to warn them them

How to Bet:

When you are betting, provide the following info:

1. Your IGN

2. What match(es) and which player(s) you are betting on

3. What are you wagering

Black List:

No one that I know of

reserved

1m bet: Im gonna place the managers in two groups before even seeing the auction: top 4 and bottom 4. (No particular order) If when the season ends I have 5 or more in the correct group according to their placings you pay me 1m, If I have 3 or less I pay you 1m, If I have 4 correct ones, void.

Top 4:

Pachima

Sparkie

Blue

Zhiko

Bottom 4:

Aerun

Stelian

Enchant

Matt 

Another bet, 500k each:

Ima predict the playoff teams: Pachima, Sparks, Blue, Zhiko, Enchant, Matthew. If you think either Matt or Aerun will make playoffs you can bet for them vs one of my picks, ie: You bet for Aerun to make playoffs instead of Matt. if that happens I pay you 500k, if Matt makes it and Aerun doesn't you pay me 500k. If both make it or both fail then the bet is void.

Edited by FNTCZ
11 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

1m bet: Im gonna place the managers in two groups before even seeing the auction: top 4 and bottom 4. (No particular order) If when the season ends I have 5 or more in the correct group according to their placings you pay me 1m, If I have 3 or less I pay you 1m, If I have 4 correct ones, void.

Top 4:

Pachima

Sparkie

Blue

Zhiko

Bottom 4:

Aerun

Stelian

Enchant

Matt (<3 much love but i think ull fuck up the draft)

Another bet, 500k each:

Ima predict the playoff teams: Pachima, Sparks, Blue, Zhiko, Enchant, Stelian. If you think either Matt or Aerun will make playoffs you can bet for them vs one of my picks, ie: You bet for Matt to make playoffs instead of Sparkie. if that happens I pay you 500k, if Sparkie makes it and Matt doesn't you pay me 500k. If both make it or both fail then the bet is void.

I'll do a separate 1M bet with you that Aerun finishes in top 4 if you want

36 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Top 4:

Pachima

Sparkie

Blue

Zhiko

Bottom 4:

Aerun

Stelian

Enchant

Matt 

Another bet, 500k each:

Ima predict the playoff teams: Pachima, Sparks, Blue, Zhiko, Enchant, Matthew. If you think either Matt or Aerun will make playoffs you can bet for them vs one of my picks, ie: You bet for Aerun to make playoffs instead of Matt. if that happens I pay you 500k, if Matt makes it and Aerun doesn't you pay me 500k. If both make it or both fail then the bet is void.

I'll put money on the encanto magic making top 4 you can decide how much (250k-1m cause am broke)

5 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

Top 4:

Pachima

Sparkie

Blue

Zhiko

Bottom 4:

Aerun

Stelian

Enchant

Matt 

Another bet, 500k each:

I bet Matt will and Zhiko won’t 

On 5/5/2019 at 7:54 PM, JIceJDragon said:

Though players that do not comply will be added to BLACK LIST  and all players will be warned when betting with those players because... they dont pay their debts

Although would mean you had to place some actual effort, wouldn't it be better if you worked as a middle man? Meaning, for a bet to be confirmed, both parties would have to mail you the cash, and you just mail back the winner of the bet once they contact you?

2 hours ago, razimove said:

Although would mean you had to place some actual effort, wouldn't it be better if you worked as a middle man? Meaning, for a bet to be confirmed, both parties would have to mail you the cash, and you just mail back the winner of the bet once they contact you?

do u know how many bets actually happen during the season?

theres too many for me to be the middleman of all the bets

On 5/6/2019 at 7:39 PM, FNTCZ said:

Another bet, 500k each:

not taking this, just wondering, you mentioned maat in both the top 6 and non-top 6

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, calidubstep said:

Spelled Krafty Krooks wrong 

Nah I intended not to write your trash ass team because not only do you have 0% chance to win this PSL but will also struggle to reach semis.

Edited by Kamimiii