Thanks to everyone

Hello everyone, as the title says, I thank you all for this beautiful community of which I am a part, but since everything has a beginning, it also has an end and my end in this beautiful community has arrived.

At one point in my life I did not think about retiring, I just wanted to stop and spend some time without playing, and then go back to the game, but now I have more important things in my life that need my attention and my importance. . . . .

Thanks to this community I could make friends, meet people who are really interesting and, sometimes, being from different countries, you can realize that they have many things in common, so I thank this beautiful community, who knows, maybe I I am back. but for now I will only say: "until here I was able to accompany my friends, then I will reach them"

PS:I will always be on the discord server of the game

The only image I have of my friends:

Spoiler

bZSnDcB.png

Spanish:

Spoiler

Hola a todos, como dice el título, les agradezco a todos por esta hermosa comunidad de la que formo parte, pero como todo tiene un principio, también tiene un final y mi final en esta hermosa comunidad ha llegado.

En un momento de mi vida no pensé en retirarme, solo quería parar y pasar un tiempo sin jugar, y luego volver al juego, pero ahora tengo cosas más importantes en mi vida que necesitan mi atención y mi importancia. . . . . .

Gracias a esta comunidad pude hacer amigos, conocer personas que son realmente interesantes y, a veces, al ser de diferentes países, puedes darte cuenta de que tienen muchas cosas en común, por lo que agradezco a esta hermosa comunidad, quién sabe, quizás esté de vuelta. pero por ahora solo diré: "Hasta aquí pude acompañar a mis amigos, luego los alcanzaré".

PD: Siempre estaré en el servidor de discord del juego.

Edited by EazyL

Pleasure playing with you man! Hopefully you come on from time to time to say hi and hang out ^_^ Thank you for putting so much into this community and making it such a great time for so many people. I'll miss you, dude. Take care, and may your IRL RNG be fair! o7

On 5/14/2019 at 9:30 PM, EazyL said:

Hello everyone, as the title says, I thank you all for this beautiful community of which I am a part, but since everything has a beginning, it also has an end and my end in this beautiful community has arrived.

At one point in my life I did not think about retiring, I just wanted to stop and spend some time without playing, and then go back to the game, but now I have more important things in my life that need my attention and my importance. . . . .

Thanks to this community I could make friends, meet people who are really interesting and, sometimes, being from different countries, you can realize that they have many things in common, so I thank this beautiful community, who knows, maybe I I am back. but for now I will only say: "until here I was able to accompany my friends, then I will reach them"

PS:I will always be on the discord server of the game

EazyL, I would like to thank you for your contribution to the Mayoral Council as a Translator for my How to Make Money in 2018 video! Thanks to your work, this video can now be viewed by people that understand Spanish as their native language. You will be greatly appreciated in the council.

On a more personal note, I see a man that devotes his time to help out those in need. On Global, there are questions answered, trade evolutions made, and much more. Thank you for being an outstanding player of PokeMMO.

I wish you well in whatever life has to offer for you.

- Bf

Spoiler

P.S. Thank you @Linfanz for recommending him for the council. When there are recruitments to my council, I try to pick people that represent the best on PokeMMO.