[Sig] [Art] Daeynis' Signature Workshop

How it works:                                                                                                                                                 

Option 1: CUSTOM SIGNATURE                                                                                                                        

- Please message me and answer the following questions:

What pokemon(s) would you like in the signature?

What kind of style does the signature need to be?

Do you have a colour preference for the background?

How many moving elements would you like?

* NOTE: if you have your own background you want to use, you can send that and i will use that image.

For example: 

34JgZVI.gifcJtsYCY.gif

PSjua02.gifsoiLHsg.gif

aSLhOUr.gifeo4W3Ek.gif

Option 2: SMALL ADDITION                                                                                                                            

- Add a small adition to your existing signature

- It's important you already have a signature

For example: 

- Added the imposter part for @Revz

nM1OyqC.gif

Option 3: PRE-MADE SIGNATURE                                                                                                                       

- Message me which one you like

- Small adjustment can be made (such as font, font colour, size of the pokemon)

- Tell me what name (and teamname) you want in the signature

- The signature will only be for sale once, so it will become yours

CURRENTLY FOR SALE:                                                                                                                                       

Pikachu (350k)

YGbulKC.gif

Shiny Altaria (250k)

uWKQwpF.gif

Shiny Minccino (250k)

8U3NkNy.gif

Edited by Daeynis
changed text
1 hour ago, AiEnmax said:

Hi @Daeynis, I really was delighted with your great work. I was reviewing the forum a bit and I found this. Simply I loved it. Really my complete congratulations. Wow just marveled. Keep it up Dae! ^^ <3

@AiEnmax Thank you so much <3

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...