Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections Final Vote

Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections: Final Vote  

368 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves the pristine title of mayor?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/09/19 at 04:59 AM

Just now, Hythalius said:

after I voted which I just did, back at being dead and away. Forever this time.

And didn't u wanted your boyfriend to win? Doesn't look good.

who? i voted for einsteinn, but nice try, maybe this isnt about at all who wins, but you just being cringy. think about it :)

Bro I swear you guys are a bunch of sell-outs. All memes aside, how are you gonna vote for some random spanish comp guy (no offense einstein) that represents like, nothing, of the community just because he's been hosting tournaments for a week or two (who, by the way, probably came back to the game just to give away his fortune he amassed from when he was a relevant comp player in the past) instead of Bestfriends who 1. was good enough to get elected the first time and 2. breaks his back to represent this game's community and gain their respect? You can have whatever opinion you want on bestfriends, which for the most part are usually justified, but picking the other random jaja guy over bestfriends is so stupid on every level and you guys are also stupid

10 minutes ago, Zehkar said:

Bro I swear you guys are a bunch of sell-outs. All memes aside, how are you gonna vote for some random spanish comp guy (no offense einstein) that represents like, nothing, of the community just because he's been hosting tournaments for a week or two (who, by the way, probably came back to the game just to give away his fortune he amassed from when he was a relevant comp player in the past) instead of Bestfriends who 1. was good enough to get elected the first time and 2. breaks his back to represent this game's community and gain their respect? You can have whatever opinion you want on bestfriends, which for the most part are usually justified, but picking the other random jaja guy over bestfriends is so stupid on every level and you guys are also stupid

I think we both know there's barely any end-game content and the lack of officials being hosted is really low. Einstein is at least providing some fun by spamming these tournaments and it brings back that feeling you used to get at Silph Co's oldschool events. There's bigger crowds than most PSL matches, or even during TT sometimes as well. I appreciate all the tutorials and support Bestfriends has done, but Einstein has started doing the same minus the tutorials/youtube videos. If anything, he's giving people an opportunity to improve and get some competitive practice matches going; especially for the lower tiers. From my perspective, I'm willing to give him a chance for 2019. 

Also you're dead af, how you gonna call this man a random??

24 minutes ago, Zehkar said:

couldnt of been said better xD pretty much the point I was trying to prove with my posts, Well said Zehkar 

13 minutes ago, xSparkie said:

I think we both know there's barely any end-game content and the lack of officials being hosted is really low. Einstein is at least providing some fun by spamming these tournaments and it brings back that feeling you used to get at Silph Co's oldschool events. There's bigger crowds than most PSL matches, or even during TT sometimes as well. I appreciate all the tutorials and support Bestfriends has done, but Einstein has started doing the same minus the tutorials/youtube videos. If anything, he's giving people an opportunity to improve and get some competitive practice matches going; especially for the lower tiers. From my perspective, I'm willing to give him a chance for 2019. 

Also you're dead af, how you gonna call this man a random??

I see this being his only term. He will run out or money in a few months. Then we will have a dead mayor till the next election xD plus just voting for a dude cause hes handing out shit, yalls some greedy people

1 minute ago, ZackChurch said:

I see this being his only term. He will run out or money in a few months. Then we will have a dead mayor till the next election xD plus just voting for a dude cause hes handing out shit, yalls some greedy people

you seem pooped. Playing comp is THE main thing to do as end game. pls tell me what you do other than that. Its also successful becuz nu/uu mathmaking doesnt get much love compared to what Einstein is doing. 

1 minute ago, ZackChurch said:

Who said anything about money here? I'm talking about the concept of him giving people an opportunity to practice more frequently and involve the community. I could care less about the reward. 

5 minutes ago, xSparkie said:

Who said anything about money here? I'm talking about the concept of him giving people an opportunity to practice more frequently and involve the community. I could care less about the reward. 

This tbh 

Edited by strifexchaos
1 minute ago, xStarr said:

you seem pooped. Playing comp is THE main thing to do as end game. pls tell me what you do other than that. Its also successful becuz nu/uu mathmaking doesnt get much love compared to what Einstein is doing. 

I have 2057 hours of nothing but shiny hunting. I see plenty of people sitting in verm. ummm and they have plenty of catching contest. Id like to see more non comp stuff from einstein if he wants support from me. Im good with the same ol same ol

6 minutes ago, ZackChurch said:

I have 2057 hours of nothing but shiny hunting. I see plenty of people sitting in verm. ummm and they have plenty of catching contest. Id like to see more non comp stuff from einstein if he wants support from me. Im good with the same ol same ol

When was the last time any of the candidates did non-comp stuff? I'm assuming you mean PvE events here. 

Nvm, I get what you mean^

Edited by xSparkie
4 minutes ago, ZackChurch said:

Thats something you could suggest. Not throwing someone under just like that. I don't pay much attention but what exactly has BF provided thats "non comp"