[MOD] [GUI] PokeMMO - Final Fantasy Edition [Android Supported!]

Hey all o/
Today I offer to you a new mod I'm currently working on:

PokeMMO - Final Fantasy Edition
~ Now supported on Android! ~

Image result for final fantasy logo pokemon

What is this?
This mod replaces the soundtracks of the Kanto, Hoenn, and Unova regions with songs from the Final Fantasy series.
That's right, you can go on your Pokemon adventure all while listening to your favorite Final Fantasy tunes!
Every track of each region covered by this mod have been replaced, so please feel free to explore and discover each region's new sound!

Download Link:

PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition: (http://www.mediafire.com/file/yggj45gqs0ctvgj/PokeMMO_-_Final_Fantasy_Edition_%5BVersion_2.0%5D.zip/file)

Instructions (Desktop):

-Download the .zip file

-Don't extract it.

-Open PokeMMO folder, go into "data" and then into "mods".

-Drop it there.

-Launch PokeMMO, go to "Mod Management" and checkmark it!

Instructions (Android):

-Download the .zip file

-Don't extract it.
-Place the .zip file in an easy to remember location. Make sure it's in the same storage location that the PokeMMO Android Client is installed in (usually your Phone's Internal Storage.)

-Open PokeMMO. Once at the login screen, click the Settings icon in the top right corner. Click "Mod Management."

-Press the blue "Import Mod" button at the bottom of your screen. 
-Locate and select the .zip file from the pop-up menu. It may take a few minutes for the mod to be imported.
-Once the mod is imported click the Save icon on the top right of your screen and restart PokeMMO.

Make sure to put the mod on the top of your load order.
If you have any other mods that affect the sounds of the environment I recommend disabling them while this mod is active.

I'd appreciate any feedback you guys may have.
If you feel a song seems out of place, please let me know.

Now introducing the PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition Theme!

What is this?

This theme brings the UI of the Final Fantasy series to PokeMMO!
Every last detail has been expertly crafted to fully emulate the feel of Final Fantasy.

Here's what to expect from the theme:

Spoiler

2d56f7a7a309da5418c3514360e79532.png&key

b9c1a8395ab99a7e666a41ff3ad45df7.png&key

b66926ff9677dd8487d3046fc5f5cbf0.png&key

d0ff9fb1afba70a7c415264c675bea2c.png&key

Download Link:

PokeMMO Final Fantasy Edition (Theme): (https://www.mediafire.com/file/6s6t1mn5ij1in1j/%5BTheme%5D_PokeMMO_-_Final_Fantasy_Edition.zip/file)

Instructions:

(If your PokeMMO client is open, go ahead and close it)

-Download the .zip file from the link

-Once it's downloaded, find the .zip file and Right click it and "Extract" to your PokeMMOs > /data > /themes folder

-Open your client, at the bottom right go to Settings > Interface > Theme and change that to "PokeMMO - Final Fantasy Edition"

-Save and restart your client.

I'd like to make a very special thank you to @Staggiie for creating this theme!
She does fantastic work and I highly recommend you go to her if you want to commission a theme.

I'd also like to thank @Revz
 for patching the theme and providing this fixed version. Thank you so very much!

I hope you all enjoy my mod!

This type of audio/visual combination is something unique to PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition and I strive to bring enjoyment to the community through it ^^
I may make another mod like this in the future, but for now I would like to focus on PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition.

Edited by DemonicDax

Update: Work on Unova has officially begun. Expect it out within the next few days.

Update: Unova is now officially released!

Work on Hoenn will begin soon.

Update: Hoenn is now officially released!

The mod is now officially complete~

I may make changes in the future based on feedback and/or more extensive testing.
There are also a few codes I'm missing for specific tracks in certain regions (Surfing in Kanto and Hoenn, Hoenn Gym Leader+ Victory tunes, etc.)
If any of these codes are found or I receive significant feedback I will update the mod accordingly.
I'll be sure to make a post stating when there has been an update to any of the mod files, so be on the lookout for that.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy~ 

Edited by DemonicDax
1 hour ago, Rathlon said:

Sadly this will not work on the android version of the game.

Which sucks cause would have loved to listen to some FF musuc while playing.

I'm sorry about that.
Sound mods aren't currently supported on the android client.
Thanks for trying to check out my mod ^^

Edited by DemonicDax

Thanks for the world bro. I appreciate the effort you went through. I'm pretty new to the whole game itself, so forgive any mistakes and misunderstanding.

Occasionally the music will turn to static (with the intended song playing underneath it at very low volume) and rarely when this happens, the game will crash. I'm not sure if this is a result of the game itself, or if it's your mod but I wanted to just give you a heads up. Most of the time no issues though, so there's that.

21 minutes ago, GHNeko said:

Thanks for the world bro. I appreciate the effort you went through. I'm pretty new to the whole game itself, so forgive any mistakes and misunderstanding.

Occasionally the music will turn to static (with the intended song playing underneath it at very low volume) and rarely when this happens, the game will crash. I'm not sure if this is a result of the game itself, or if it's your mod but I wanted to just give you a heads up. Most of the time no issues though, so there's that.

I'm glad you like my mod!

Yeah, sometimes the sound will be warped or staticky. There's nothing I can really do about that. If it happens just exit and re-enter the area again. Hopping on and off your bike also does the trick. And in terms of crashing I've personally not experienced it but I have no doubts that it can happen. The original version of this mod would crash the game to a point of being unplayable, but I updated it to make it as stable as possible. 
I haven't had any issues with crashing, but that may vary from person to person.
If I can find a way to make the mod even more stable I'll be sure to do it.

Also, there's a possibility that you might have mods that are conflicting with mine.
If you have any other music mods make sure to uncheck them.
Also, I recommend putting my mods at the top of the load order.

Thank you for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

Edited by DemonicDax

Attention:
I have updated the Hoenn Version of the mod to Version 1.1
This update fixed an error in music placement that had previously been overlooked.
If you're still using Hoenn Version 1.0, please update your Hoenn mod to the most recent version.

I've also added version numbers to each file name under the "Download Links" section of the mod page so that keeping track of the most recent version of each mod will be easier.
Please check back regularly for updates if you aren't following this thread and enjoy my mod.

~Thank you

2 hours ago, Siduri said:

Made an account to say great mod but the safari zone in gen 1 has the evolution music of gen 3 (i think) definitely a pokemon theme atleast.

Thank you! 

Yes, I'm aware of the Safari Zone. The reason for that is because the Safari Zone and Evolution share the same track number. I can't change one without changing the other. I didn't want to mess with the sound of Evolution so I left that sound file as is. I may change it in the future but as of right now it's working as intended. 

Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoy my mod!

1 hour ago, DemonicDax said:

Thank you! 

Yes, I'm aware of the Safari Zone. The reason for that is because the Safari Zone and Evolution share the same track number. I can't change one without changing the other. I didn't want to mess with the sound of Evolution so I left that sound file as is. I may change it in the future but as of right now it's working as intended. 

Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoy my mod!

Ah I see, well personally evolution sound doesn't matter to me but I get not wanting to change it. Are you still working on the mod? (Like making sure every boss type character has a boss music in it)

2 hours ago, Siduri said:

Ah I see, well personally evolution sound doesn't matter to me but I get not wanting to change it. Are you still working on the mod? (Like making sure every boss type character has a boss music in it)

Yes, I've been on an alt bug testing whenever I get the chance. There are a few things I just can't fix because I don't have the track numbers for them. But I try and be thorough with it. There's also something very big for this mod in the works that I can't really talk about yet. And of course whenever Sinnoh comes out and I have the track numbers for it I'll be making a Sinnoh version of the mod.

6 minutes ago, Cacha said:

To be perfect, you just need to add the music of the battles of the VII or VIII in pvp.

The battle music should be different in each region.
It should also change depending on what region you're battling in.
If you want to hear FFVII battle music during PVP then I suggest battling in the Kanto region.
If you have any further questions or suggestions then please feel free to state them.
Thank you and I'm glad you enjoy my mod ^^

Only in the victories I have heard the classical music of celebration, but in pvp I am right now in íslas and the music of Costa del sol is playing, but in pvp I have not noticed another change in the general music of the battle, and on the contrary thanks to you !

edit: 

I would also be missing music while surfing.

Edited by Cacha
10 minutes ago, Cacha said:

Only in the victories I have heard the classical music of celebration, but in pvp I am right now in íslas and the music of Costa del sol is playing, but in pvp I have not noticed another change in the general music of the battle, and on the contrary thanks to you !

edit: 

I would also be missing music while surfing.

Yeah, I don't have the codes for urfing in Kanto and Hoenn as of right now.
If I get them in the future I'll be sure to change the music for them.
I'm also missing the victory tune codes for certain regions, so that may be why you're noticing vanilla music there.
If I update these tracks I'll be sure to make a public announcement about it.

Attention:
I've had this idea in the works for a while now and it's finally here.
PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition now has an official theme!
You can find more information on the original post in this thread ^^

Update:
I have updated both the Kanto and Hoenn versions of PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition to versions 1.1 and 1.2 respectively.
These updates have replaced vanilla audio that previously didn't have available track codes.
The tracks changed were:
Kanto: 
           -
Surf Theme 
Hoenn:
          - Surf Theme

- Gym Leader+ Victory Tunes

If you're using older versions of these mods please update them to the newest versions by downloading and reinstalling them.
Make sure to replace the older versions of these mods in your PokeMMO mod folder.

I also cannot urge you enough to try out the PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition theme.
It was created beautifully and pairs extremely well with the PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition sound mod.

If you aren't already following this thread and enjoy this mod please do so.
If you don't wish to follow this thread then please check it regularly for updates. ^^

Until next time, have a great day!
-DemonicDax

15 hours ago, DemonicDax said:

Attention:
I've had this idea in the works for a while now and it's finally here.
PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition now has an official theme!
You can find more information on the original post in this thread ^^

Update:
I have update both the Kanto and Hoenn versions of PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition to versions 1.1 and 1.2 respectively.
These updates have replaced vanilla audio that previously didn't have available track codes.
The tracks changed were:
Kanto: 
           -
Surf Theme 
Hoenn:
          - Surf Theme

- Gym Leader+ Victory Tunes

If you're using older versions of these mods please update them to the newest versions by downloading and reinstalling them.
Make sure to replace the older versions of these mods in your PokeMMO mod folder.

I also cannot urge you enough to try out the PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition theme.
It was created beautifully and pairs extremely well with the PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition sound mod.

If you aren't already following this thread and enjoy this mod please do so.
If you don't wish to follow this thread then please check it regularly for updates. ^^

Until next time, have a great day!
-DemonicDax

Suggestion: PokeMMO: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core elements in future updates ;)

Hey guys I'm Magic I've been streaming/playing pokemmo a lot lately, this mod makes me want to play it even more. I also created an account so I could comment on this beautifully crafted mod/theme, I mean from the 5 minutes I got to use it. Unfortunately it crashed twice in unova in one of the first deserts you go too. If I can give you more information I will be because I love the mod so much I'm turning the sound mods back on and going to deal with the crashes for a bit. Thanks DemonicDax, staggie & everyone involved. Great work, wish me luck 

Edited by justmagicdust

So, you guys know when those sound glitches happen? well if I don't do something to change the song ie. I'm in a battle or something then eventually my game will crash. I think the sound glitch is linked to the crash because I might be hearing the OG soundtrack cutting in when it crashes. I hope you can look into this because the sound glitch is pretty ear destroying for my followers and I. If it was just me playing bymyself I'd deal with it but I have to turn it off most of time because of stream. Is there any logs I can post, or clips to help?

4 hours ago, justmagicdust said:

So, you guys know when those sound glitches happen? well if I don't do something to change the song ie. I'm in a battle or something then eventually my game will crash. I think the sound glitch is linked to the crash because I might be hearing the OG soundtrack cutting in when it crashes. I hope you can look into this because the sound glitch is pretty ear destroying for my followers and I. If it was just me playing bymyself I'd deal with it but I have to turn it off most of time because of stream. Is there any logs I can post, or clips to help?

Thanks for the feedback ^^
I'm aware of the glitches you're mentioning and I'm looking into ways of solving them.
Unfortunately sound mods don't have the best support as of right now so there's only so much I can do.
I have an idea of how I may be able to solve it but I won't be able to test it until this weekend as I am currently away.
The crashes should only happen every once in a while, which is better than when I was first testing the mod.
I'll try my best to make it as stable as possible in the future.

14 hours ago, DemonicDax said:

Thanks for the feedback ^^
I'm aware of the glitches you're mentioning and I'm looking into ways of solving them.
Unfortunately sound mods don't have the best support as of right now so there's only so much I can do.
I have an idea of how I may be able to solve it but I won't be able to test it until this weekend as I am currently away.
The crashes should only happen every once in a while, which is better than when I was first testing the mod.
I'll try my best to make it as stable as possible in the future.

You are welcome :) I love it regardless. 
I'm going to turn them back on for a bit.
I can't stop turning them back on :)

I'll keep checking back for updates 
Have a good week!