[MOD] [GUI] PokeMMO - Final Fantasy Edition [Android Supported!]

On 1/29/2021 at 4:05 PM, DemonicDax said:

Thank you so much for the feedback!
I'm glad you love my mod ^^
If I can find time to do a Sinnoh update I'll also be sure to fix a few things people have pointed out

Hello, i am a good fan of your work :) i found your final fantasy mod, i love it. However there are bugs that are interfering with the game.

1. it lags every 2 - 3 seconds

2. i cant send duel requests nor duel in general

i really hope you can fix it :) i really like it!

UPDATE:

i use FF7 themed obs for streamlabs for my stream, finding this goes well with my theme. some of my viewers  like it and i want to showcase your Final fantasy theme mod and and theme.

i wait for a report back form you :) thx

UPDATE 05/25/2021

I am sorry. i got this whole thing mixed up. i played with the mod and the theme and i now have it down.

The mod works flawlessly, EXCEPT it lags now every 0.8 -1.4 seconds each.

The theme is pretty, however you cant send duel requests, you cant duel at all, cant trade (thats a new one), and sometimes i have trouble seeing the bag.

Edited by LuciferCazut
update for bug fixes
On 5/24/2021 at 7:53 PM, LuciferCazut said:

Hello, i am a good fan of your work :) i found your final fantasy mod, i love it. However there are bugs that are interfering with the game.

1. it lags every 2 - 3 seconds

2. i cant send duel requests nor duel in general

i really hope you can fix it :) i really like it!

UPDATE:

i use FF7 themed obs for streamlabs for my stream, finding this goes well with my theme. some of my viewers  like it and i want to showcase your Final fantasy theme mod and and theme.

i wait for a report back form you :) thx

UPDATE 05/25/2021

I am sorry. i got this whole thing mixed up. i played with the mod and the theme and i now have it down.

The mod works flawlessly, EXCEPT it lags now every 0.8 -1.4 seconds each.

The theme is pretty, however you cant send duel requests, you cant duel at all, cant trade (thats a new one), and sometimes i have trouble seeing the bag.

Hello o/

I appreciate your feedback and I apologize for my late reply ^^;

A new, fixed version of the theme has been uploaded to the original post! Which is thanks to @Revz. He patched it without even being asked, so that's just amazing! c:
I would never have known how to fix it, to be honest.

And as far as my mod making the game lag. It shouldn't do that.
I'm running it on my laptop and it does just fine. So either a recent update messed up sound mods or there may be an issue on your end somewhere. I suggest maybe trying to re-install the client. If you're running it with streaming software that may also be the cause, although I don't see why it would.

To be honest there's no real way to fix it on my mod's end just from the nature of sound mods. So if the issue persists I recommend contacting support in trying to resolve the issue.

Regardless, I greatly appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you enjoy my mod! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 3:27 AM, Gam3Pokemon said:

the theme won't download ?

I mean import

Themes aren't currently supported on Android, only the sound mod portion is Android compatible. ^^

On 6/15/2021 at 8:30 AM, Sunclan123 said:

Oh hi buds uhm nice! Dax man

Thank you ^^

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
5 hours ago, Ajbramberg said:

Why is this still in the mod page? All of the download links take me to a page that says it has been removed to to dmca violations.  

The theme link still working, the theme its outdated but works

This happens

Threads mostly dont get deleted, just get closed 

But this still has something working, the theme, someone could pick it up and work from it, I even updated this several times (just the theme)

On 5/24/2023 at 3:58 AM, Ajbramberg said:

Why is this still in the mod page? All of the download links take me to a page that says it has been removed to to dmca violations.  

Unfortunately, any further attempts to redistribute this mod publicly will likely meet the same fate. Since the mod itself involves the illegal distribution and downloading of copyrighted material, the copyright holders would continue to issue DMCA notices or pursue further legal action. I also haven't been a part of this game or community in years as I've moved on to focus on other aspects of my life. 

In terms of the theme, that was not created by me and I would not be able to adjust it to work with current versions of this game.

While I'm glad that everyone has supported and enjoyed this mod thus far, I will cease support of this mod for the foreseeable future. 

• 8 months later...