[Official] Wednesday Night Lightweights (Monthly)

Shanie

So, are we allowed to use Max Revives, Revives, Full Heals, Full Restores, Potions, etc.? It said we could use HP restoring items. I just want to know so that I don't get into my first match and lose because my opponent had 9,999,999,999,999 Max Revives and I had no idea they were allowed so I didn't get any healing items.

Item Clause: Each pokemon on your team must hold different hold items (having multiple pokemon not holding an item does not break Item Clause). This may be extended to just limiting your team to one pokemon holding Leftovers or just banning Leftovers instead.

Holding an HP restoring item, like a berry, would be permitted in this case, given only one pokemon is holding that berry.

This is according to the clause. Will have to check with the referees.

A thought. Considering the heavyweight tournament took nearly 4 hours to complete on a Sunday. Maybe there should be consideration to break a 64 person tournament into 2 days. Either that or have maybe 3 or 4 matches running at the same time (at least for the first round or two). Then maybe go to streaming every match when round 3 starts.