Hi there trainers ~(^-^)~

Hellaw!, my name is Kireiame Jin, and as you all can guess, i'm a new addition in the forum, so i'm a noob!, yay :D

Well, being a bit more seriuos, i just wanted to create a forum account after play a bit this awesome adaptation of the world of "Pokemon" into a MMO game style (i'm a lover of MMOs) and just found myself very impressed about the game and it's development work, which is exceptional to be a "Fan made" game, i just couldn't control myself and ended sharing this to all my friends to check it out, because this is a really worth to play game ^^

I like this so much so, is there any post or place where i can get some info about the expectations for this game?, i mean, what are the plans in the near/far future for the game, how is this gonna be when this is ended?, how many gens of Pokemons are gonna be included, if the development team has some innovations in mind around the interface and the play style, etc..., you know that kind of things, because i really have curiosity about this aspects and the final outcome of the game :)

Now... speaking a bit about me, there's no really much to say... i'm a very active MMO player, i'm usually in many betas and even alphas of upcoming MMOgames, and i also like Pokemon since i was just a little child, so the combination of this 2 aspects of my life is something that i ever wanted and even dreamed with, so i consider this game as one of my favourites, and sure i'll be lpaying for long \(^-^)/

I'm a drawer, living in "Spain", 22 years old and i usually accept comissions via DeviantArt to make drawings for other ppl, if you want to, you can check my DA account if you please: [b]http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com[/b] but i need to say that by now i'm "not" accepting any kind of Comission due to a problem with my drawing tablet (which doesn't works in my new Windows 8 PC :/ ), i'll make a post in this forum when i go back to the work, if you want any kind of drawing just tell me ^-^

And... i think that's all, nice to meet you all and have a nice day :D

Sayo!