About Gym Rematching

So i've been doing gym rematches for a while and i see that the average time needed to clear roughly all the gyms is 2 hrs for me. Anyone that can do it within a shorter time can share their team? would love some advice.

You can do much of Hoenn/ some of kanto gyms with Flygon + Flygon and Typhlosion + Typhlosion  and cottonee + torkoal as the team. Torkoal and cottonee can be underleveled. The strategy is that you put out Torkoal and cottonee first. Use tailwin on cottonee and let torkoal lay out sun with its ability. Then you switch in Typhlosions (both with choice specs) after your lead pokemon faint. Then just spam Eruption to win.

Where you can't use Eruption (flash fire mons) try using Flygon + flygon with Earthquake, and Rock Slide as the main moves!  This can easily get a gym run done in an hour!

Heal as needed. 2x31 in the speed and attack/SpA stats and voila!

On 7/30/2021 at 2:49 AM, Drakkmord said:

You can do much of Hoenn/ some of kanto gyms with Flygon + Flygon and Typhlosion + Typhlosion  and cottonee + torkoal as the team. Torkoal and cottonee can be underleveled. The strategy is that you put out Torkoal and cottonee first. Use tailwin on cottonee and let torkoal lay out sun with its ability. Then you switch in Typhlosions (both with choice specs) after your lead pokemon faint. Then just spam Eruption to win.

Where you can't use Eruption (flash fire mons) try using Flygon + flygon with Earthquake, and Rock Slide as the main moves!  This can easily get a gym run done in an hour!

Heal as needed. 2x31 in the speed and attack/SpA stats and voila!

Why does this feel like a video i watch on Youtube lol. Most of the time, my team just clear easily within 3 turns, only in a few exceptions i'd have to use Torkoal and Cherrim as lead. Though your strat feels more guaranteed, i think you gotta pay more visits to PC, making you spend more time.

But thanks for the answer ♥