Oh, I didn't see you there!

bvstan94

Hello all, my name is bvstan94. However, I go by many other names. Sir, gent, scholar, that guy sitting in the corner eating a sandwitch. Whatever you call me, my real name is Shelby and my pokemmo name that I generally use is VagMaster. I know great name right. I'm already deep into the game, and it would be a pain on my part to start up anyone new.
Anyway, I wanted to start this just so that I could say a fine how do you do to the rest of the community. Honestley I've been playing since October of last year and I am just now doing this. Dont yell at me I have alot on my plate... sorry my dog was begging for food.
Well let's see what else could I say? I was part of the original pokemon generation and all that. You know: yellow, red, my brothers blue that I took from him because he wouldn't play it. I can't say it has been a while since I have played a pokemon game, as right now I 'm staring at my neglected black 2. You see even though I have grown up and gone to college I still believe that a game such as pokemon never truly dies, rather it gains new life in different areas. That way of thinking may just be why I play this game.
So thats me in a nutshell. Anyway, long story short, I'm glad to be a part of this world and I hope to see you all in this friendly virtual battlefield!

-Shelby H. ^-^