Help! / Ayuda!. Couldn't create window 31/10/2021

English:.

Greetings ^. ^.

1- first of all I apologize for my bad English, 2- second that nothing I put the date in case I manage to solve others the problem that will serve in the future and 3- third that I do not regret putting my problem here but No I saw a channel of functional problems / errors or doubts.

Well the problem as simple as it seems could not create a window and what the image says, well I don't know why this is because I already have the latest version of Java for my Windows, if the latest update, I also have the JDK. Java 11 and download a support driver and it says my video drivers are in their latest version but nothing ... if you know of any solutions I would appreciate it too.

My Laptop (hp Compact) has: Windows 10 Pro N, 64-bit, Intel Core Duo 2, the first thing I downloaded was google and from one the pokemmo the first time I see this error haha well thank you and I hope.

And worst of all, the Haloween event has already started and I'm missing it T_T.

Español:.

Saludos ^. ^.

1- primero que nada me disculpo por mi mal ingles, 2- segundo que nada pongo la fecha en caso de que logre solucionar otros el problema que servirá a en el futuro y 3- tercero que nada me arrepiento de poner mi problema aquí pero No vi un canal de problemas / errores funcionales o dudas.

Bueno, el problema tan simple como parece no pudo crear una ventana y lo que dice la imagen, bueno, no sé por qué esto es porque ya tengo la última versión de Java para mi Windows, si la última actualización, también tengo el JDK. Java 11 y descarga un controlador de soporte y dice que mis controladores de video están en su última versión pero nada ... si conoces alguna solución te lo agradecería también.

Mi Laptop (hp Compact) tiene: Windows 10 Pro N, 64-bit, Intel Core Duo 2, lo primero que descargué fue google y de uno el pokemmo la primera vez que veo este error jaja bueno gracias y espero.

Y lo peor de todo, el evento de Haloween ya ha comenzado y me lo estoy perdiendo T_T.

error.PNG.943966799deedaaf78a6aedaf19a4eb5.PNG

Edited by OkamiJose
  • OkamiJose changed the title to Help! / Ayuda!. Couldn't create window 31/10/2021