What resource do I need?

Hello, a question, I have a 32-bit windows 7 ultimate and well the pokemmo was fine for me but one day I updated my opengl wing 4.0 and now the pokemmo goes between 003.44 fps can you tell me that opengl I need so that at least I can walk as before 010.37-030.00

Hello! Make sure you haven't limited your FPS at PokeMMO Settings > Video and fix this option if it's wrong. Restarting your PC and re-installing your drivers may help if the option I mentioned is already right. Also, when was the last time the game was running fine? Is it also happening in the same region you were before the issue?

35 minutes ago, BrokenBulb said:

¡Hola! Asegúrese de no haber limitado su FPS en Configuración de PokeMMO> Video y corrija esta opción si está mal. Reiniciar su PC y reinstalar sus controladores puede ayudar si la opción que mencioné ya es correcta. Además, ¿cuándo fue la última vez que el juego funcionó bien? ¿También está sucediendo en la misma región en la que estabas antes del problema?

look at the fps limit that I set to the game was 30 but the last time I was doing very well was Wednesday afternoon when I updated my opengl to 4.0 that started walking at 3 fps and it never happened that and the region has nothing What to see do you know that I need opengl or if I need something else since on Wednesday before updating my opengl I was running 30 fps but now it goes at 3 fps with opengl 4.0