No flame pls.

Looking to get back into pokemmo trying to reset my password but i'm not receiving the email for it i was able to get onto my forums account but it seems they are seperate if you could move this post to the help desk would be greatly appreciated not sure exactly how that functions just trying to get into my account. should be connected to this forums account in some way account name is ZachR i can provide other details for verification purposes if needed.

1 hour ago, Kyukee said:

Forum account isn't linked to PokeMMO account. If you have more than one email you should try to get back your username/password on them.

So are you saying i should make a new account to post on the support forums? or are you suggesting that my pokemmo account isnt linked to the same email this account is linked to?

Your PokeMMO account isn't linked to the same email of the forum one, i guess.

If you are using an email to get your password/username and its not giving you an email, then thats not the mail linked to your PokeMMO account.

1 hour ago, Kyukee said:

Your PokeMMO account isn't linked to the same email of the forum one, i guess.

If you are using an email to get your password/username and its not giving you an email, then thats not the mail linked to your PokeMMO account.

i got in its the same email just had a different name on the actual username to log in shall i remove this post or?