WRONG BAN !!!

CHARACTER NAME : MrHydrus

ACCOUNT NAME : MrHydrus

BAN DATE : 05/02/2022

THE BAN IS IN THE GAME

My request is that they unban the IP address to be able to play on my account MrHydrus , since the reason for the ban was a message from the GoalKiller player  who said *Im looking for a link , i have cp* , according to him,was an innocent joke, at that time i didn"t i was present,consequently I was harmed and i did not want to lose my account.We both play from the same computer,YES, why wasn"t I there at that time?, I have work from morning to afternoon, I arrived and saw this problem so I hope there is a solution, i don"t care my friend account only unban my IP and you decide the fate of goalkiller.

Postscript: I don"t know much about the subject in question , so I would like to know if he did something else or not , I would appreciate it

image.png.de2b9d567821ac80d17dd20f9a7c2cc6.png

•  

•  

image.png

Hello,

If you want to make a ban appeal, you need to go on this link https://support.pokemmo.eu/  , log in with the banned account IDs (account name and password of the banned account). Select ban appeal and write your appeal.

If you already did a ban appeal you need to wait for SGMs to answer the ticket. 
If your ban appeal was already denied, there is no need to do a new one as it will be denied too.

Have a nice day.

• MPDH locked this topic