No cargan las roms

Buenas noches,

presento un problema al cargar las roms para iniciar el juego y es que no cargan yo tengo un Xiaomi note 10 pro con Android 11 no se si eso tenga algo que ver, he eliminado varias veces la app e incluso volví a descargar las roms pero igual siguen sin cargar para iniciar el juego, dejo imagen de dónde quedó sin poder avanzar.

Good evening,

I present a problem when loading the roms to start the game and is that they do not load I have a Xiaomi note 10 pro with Android 11 do not know if that has something to do, I have deleted several times the app and even re-downloaded the roms but still do not load to start the game, I leave image of where he was unable to advance 

Edited by Camilo0322
Traductor
  • 3 weeks later...

Hola! 

Pudiste resolver este problema?? me pasa exactamente lo mismo que a vos. Traté con roms en inglés, español reinstalar la apk de pokemmo de todo y nada :C 

Saludos! 

Hello!

Could you solve this problem?? I'm having exactly the same thing as you. I tried with roms in english, spanish reinstall the pokemmo apk of everything and nothing :C

Greetings!
  • 1 month later...

Hola. Yo tengo un redmi note 10 y juego perfectamente. Lo único que deben hacer es no cargar la ROM de oro corazón. Solo carguen las primeras 4 y ya. 

Hello.  I have a redmi note 10 and I play perfectly.  The only thing they need to do is not load the heart gold ROM.  Just upload the first 4 and that's it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Tengo un Samsung galaxy  a03s, tampoco como a ustedes me cargan las room, anexo imagen de lo que me dice cuando intento cargar el room, por favor si alguien me puede ayudar.

I have a Samsung galaxy a03s, the room doesn't load either, I attach an image of what it tells me when I try to load the room, please if someone can help me.

Screenshot_20230109-004650_PokeMMO.thumb.jpg.5cef1beb2f2846f911fe5faef0ededb6.jpg

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...