Project - The PokéMMO Academy.

The PokéMMO Academy Project is a project with the goal of being a big PokéMMO Information Center.

Our Goals not limit for PvP or PvE, we want to give information of quality for Both areas.
I want to create a discord, and even have some ideas for him, please read and give your opinion

Spoiler

Some ideas:
 - Create a New and Updated Viability Ranking, not only for OU/UU/NU/DB, but for other gimmick formats that appears on some Unofficial and Official tours, like 1v1/Untiered/Triples/LC(No longer Official, unfortunately)/Monotype... The Viability Rankings that are on Competition Alley are extremelly obsolette(changes on metagaming happen from 2020(Last Update) to today, pokémon gets new moves, Like Machamp's Drain Punch and Mach Punch, and some are banned, Like Swords Dance Garchomp and Draco Meteor Hydreigon.)
 - Create guides and hints for Events on PvE style, like Catching Events, and Official Events like Halloween/Xmas/Lunar New Year
 - Help on hosting Unnofical tours, at least on Logistic Part(Calendar, Rules, Format...)
 - Leave Open FAQ channel on different languages, in order to people get helped more quickly(Is more quickly, at least to me, read a mensage from a player from my language, than a player that talk on english, that i will be forced to use Google Translate to understand what they're talking).