Help finding where the follower pokemon sprites are! :((

So , basically , im trying to create a mod where one of my Fakemons replace a pokemon in the game , and i kinda of already everything ready

except for their FOLLOWER SPRITES.................

I have been lookin for it since 23:30 (as of makin this post its 00:26) and i CANNOT FIND IT....

image.png.9823708b252b84e7a46718c0afeed961.png

I think i might be going insane idk , i might just be dumb and its right in front of me , but i actually cant find it

The closest thing i can get is the NPC and EVENT sprites , but nothing of the follower ones

If anyone can say to me , WHERE ARE THEM , i will be very thankfull :)))

Thks for reading this

8 hours ago, Notleon said:

idk if this is what youre looking for,but here    

Ye , something like that , but i want to make my own version , like replacing sprites and stuff , i know how to do the others like the battle sprites , but follower sprites i dont know how to find 😕 in the tutorial the devs did they did mention it , but they never tell how you get it , unless im dumb

Edited by ActualBlueBlu
changed a few things
1 hour ago, ActualBlueBlu said:

Ye , something like that , but i want to make my own version , like replacing sprites and stuff , i know how to do the others like the battle sprites , but follower sprites i dont know how to find 😕 in the tutorial the devs did they did mention it , but they never tell how you get it , unless im dumb

follower sprites are located in an internal directory that's inaccessible to the end-user

refer to the example mod for mod structure examples

- clone the example mod
- rename the itemicons folder to followsprites
-
sprites are formatted dexnumber-b-n for normal monsters and dexnumber-b-s for shiny monsters
- followsprite sheets are 128x128 pixels