Eshy Tourney | NU (UPDATE)

My name is Eshy my Ign (In game name) Is Esmaelb. I've decided to host a tourney that takes place on January 13th at 6:30pm. (Completed) The location would be at SILPH CO  CH 4 

The Tier is Nu/Untiered

(DarnellEK Wons 1st place) and will be awarded $10,000,000 PokeYen 6x31 IV Pokémon of their choice
(Sargeste Won 2nd place) and will be awarded $1,000,000 PokeYen and a 3x31 Iv Pokémon of their choice.
(Darkbytt Won 3rd place) and will be awarded $500,000 Pokeyen and a 1x31 Iv Pokémon of their choice.

Congrats to everyone who showed up to the tourney yesterday, everyone played great! I will be hosting more tourneys in the near future. 
Expect to see a tourney post up from me by January 16th at the latest.

I want to address a few questions I consistently receive throughout the tourney.

(1)(Q): Do you consider hosting a tourney for OU or UU players?

(A): Due to the simple fact that i don't play OU and UU as much I'm not so ever familiar with the set tier as i am with Nu as a whole. but with enough demand from the player base im always open to expanding to different tiers

(2)(Q): Can you host Random battle tourneys would you remove the team requirement 

(A): Of course I will

Those are a few questions I constantly received over the time between i posted the tourney post and the tourney itself.

I cant wait to see more players come out to the next one

Stay posted and make sure to follow to stay in the loop

IMG_9140.jpg