Please Fix pvp breaking bug, it's ruining PVP

I do actually play a lot ESPEON with magic bounce, when it comes to competitive PVP the interaction between Stealth Rock + Defog + Magic bounce some times came out extremely wrong, The bug here is when there are Stealth rock on both sides and enemy player use Defog to clean the area, it is supossed to always remove both sides stealth rock, but it sometimes get extremely bug, it removes only enemy stealth rock and remove the animation on your side, but when you change pokemon even when is no stealth rock in play because of enemy defog, you keep taking damage of invisible pointed stones, this literally ruin your whole game, i've lost many games because of this, because you can't play with an invisible variable of stealth rock sometimes getting defogged and some times no, it happens extremely frequently and it's ruining my pvp, I got tired of this bug because you usually calculate the survival of one pokemon tanking one hit or a 1hp pokemon entering in game, but with those invisible stealth rock it is insta lose technically, you can't play around a bug to win or lose, is not fair for those players who play magic bounce similarly. In addition to that, it happens many times that you make bounce an status spell and it literally says that the skill bounced but the enemy player don't get affected, then the second time it works perfectly, again, you can't be playing around bugged mechanics, I think this must be reviewed ASAP.

image.png