Is it possible to create a mod to make the sprite of other unknown players (not friends) invisible?

I would like to play Pokemmo with some friends, but one of them asked me if there was a way to create a private server and from what I saw, there isn't, so I was thinking... There would be no way there could be a mod just to disappear with the sprite of the other players you are not friends with?

That would be enough I think, at least it would give the impression that we were playing just between us, with no one else~

(and honestly, I find it bizarre anyway that bunch of people everywhere, it completely cuts the mood of some places and completely changes the vibe of the game and your story; I mean, why the hell are there so many strangers in the house for which I just moved, in Hoenn? kkkkkkkkkkkkkk)

Edited by Torokaua
  • 6 months later...
On 6/16/2023 at 4:07 PM, Wendexe said:

you can change your channel, well, that won't solve your problem in 100% but will be better

e pq td br bota "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" no final de tudo? o bglh é em ingles kkkkkk

It's an overall better laugh compared to the boring ''lol'' or ''lmao'' , so it makes sense why we all just decide to laugh with KKKKKKK , also its sounds funnier