Things i think pokemmo needs ( or things i would enjoy)

Outside of the story line quests, theres nothing else to do besides making comp teams, and shiny hunting. Also i dont feel very motivated to play or log on everyday, when theres like only so much to do. 

Where's my daily quests? log in rewards? a side quest storyline that takes place within a region or maybe multiple? 

problaby really hard to put in the game but still i think those would be very cool. even small rewards for logging on, like 5 Pokeballs, or a potion, or xp boosters, or a riches charm, would be very cool. 

also, are the contests playable? and will the pokeathelon be playable?

Guild halls or club houses would be very cool, but its not like you can just make those. why not manipulate secret hideouts and make them convertible, a little bigger for everyone? and new items and furnishings, like fireplaces, torches for the walls, lamps, etc. 

why not do a battle pass? both Pve and pvp players can have a better chance at earning rp?

Let's not add anymore to their plate. We don't want these 10 days to be10 years.

But believe it not you're not meant to be motivated to play daily. It's OK not to login for a few days. At most I play once or twice a week.... 

Edited by Syntexqt