pregunta sobre los puntos de premio

tengo varias pregunta sobre los puntos de premio, puesto que casi no me da tiempo de estar en el pokemon queria saber si se puede tener los puntos de premio ya que se que se tienen por dinero pero luego veo que la pagina esta caida, lo que queria preguntar en el foro (normal mente sin que piensen nada) hay gente que se le pueda la pagina y yo pagar mientras que ellos tengan los puntos de batalla? pregunto nada mas o si hay grupos de whasa seguros con estos terminos, vuelvo y repito solo pregunto seguro por aqui y con muchas dudas espero por favor que me respondan UnU

ingles:

I have several questions about the prize points, since I hardly have time to be in the pokemon I wanted to know if you can have the prize points since I know they are for money but then I see that the page is down, what I wanted to ask in the forum (usually without thinking anything) are there people who can get the page and I pay as long as they have the battle points? I'm just asking or if there are safe WhatsApp groups with these terms, I'll come back and repeat, I'm just asking for sure here and with many doubts I hope you please answer me UnU

Si te refieres a que otro jugador compre los puntos de premio y luego usted comprarselos a ese jugador con dinero real, eso se puede considerar como RMT ("intercambio de dinero real") y es razón para prohibir su cuenta en caso de que lo haga.

If you mean that another player buys the reward points and then you buy them from that player with real money, that can be considered as RMT ("Real Money Trading") and is reason to ban your account in case you do it .

You can buy RP vouchers (Reward Points on the trade server, just search for "100, 500, or 1000" for example, in the items area, and they will come out, if you have enough game money, make the purchase , then to use it in the gift shop, just use it and in the balance, the amount of RP appears, as they mentioned, do not use real money for that, it is a permanent ban by RMT

Edited by SnowMoon
4 hours ago, Jerichocm13 said:

Como obtengo esos PP ?

Los puedes obtener de varias formas como comprarlos desde la opción de obtener más puntos de premio en la tienda de regalos, comprandolos con dinero del juego en el servidor de comercio o en ganando eventos oficiales organizados por el staff.

You can get them in several ways as buying them from the option "get more reward points" in the gift shop, buying them with the Game money on the global trade link or winning official events organized by the Staff.