[GUI] KoshiwaMMO's Custom GEC Themes

On 12/1/2023 at 1:49 PM, ddnodollar said:

It's perfect. I hope there is a version of Snivy (*^▽^*) 

11 hours ago, AndyMannn said:

Yooo these look amazing. I was wondering if you could do either shiny metagross or shiny lombre please, but I can't decide which one. I'll let you choose.

1 hour ago, quezinnacut said:

Staryu would be great since i always got my shiny one at the front of the party with illuminate

They are all done! Enjoy! ❤️

i cant get the themes to work here my error 

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gui.py", line 317, in __init__
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\parke\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\PokeMMO\\data\\mods\\GEC Package\\Gilans Encounter Counter\\theme\\Shiny Snivy GEC Theme\\guiconfig.json'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "gui.py", line 902, in <module>
  File "gui.py", line 677, in __init__
  File "gui.py", line 462, in __init__
  File "gui.py", line 321, in __init__
NameError: name 'default' is not defined
plz help

19 hours ago, bluesz4life said:

i cant get the themes to work here my error 

File "gui.py", line 317, in __init__
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\parke\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\PokeMMO\\data\\mods\\GEC Package\\Gilans Encounter Counter\\theme\\Shiny Snivy GEC Theme\\guiconfig.json'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "gui.py", line 902, in <module>
  File "gui.py", line 677, in __init__
  File "gui.py", line 462, in __init__
  File "gui.py", line 321, in __init__
NameError: name 'default' is not defined
plz help

pretty sure that just means the theme was not found, try to reinstall it with the same name, if you want to change the name, do it before putting it in gec, remember that gec is the program of all time lol, if it's not that, reinstall your gec, other than that I have no clue

19 hours ago, bluesz4life said:

can u make shiny bulbasaur one too

sure!

2 hours ago, ALinneMain said:

pretty sure that just means the theme was not found, try to reinstall it with the same name, if you want to change the name, do it before putting it in gec, remember that gec is the program of all time lol, if it's not that, reinstall your gec, other than that I have no clue

sure!

i fixed it  ihad it in a 2nd folder wich was messing it up ty

19 hours ago, TokenTed said:

Hi, big fan of your cutom themes, was wondering if you had time to make a shiny Cloyster or Gilgar. Thanks!

Sure!

6 hours ago, Zoramythe said:

May I please get an Alolan Ninetales one pretty please?

I'll try to find a good sprite, but there's no official one because alolan ninetales came in gen 7, I'll try my best!

On 12/13/2023 at 4:42 PM, loverparker said:

a shiny flygon one would be very cool if you have time 

On 12/14/2023 at 6:11 PM, bluesz4life said:

can u make shiny bulbasaur one too

20 hours ago, TokenTed said:

Hi, big fan of your cutom themes, was wondering if you had time to make a shiny Cloyster or Gilgar. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Zoramythe said:

May I please get an Alolan Ninetales one pretty please?

This was the biggest wave so far, REALLY proud of what I can do, they are all done, I hope you enjoy them! (Small note, the expended mode doesn't work well with most of the big Pokemon, idk how to fix it, and frankly don't care about it :D) ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

1 hour ago, ALinneMain said:

This was the biggest wave so far, REALLY proud of what I can do, they are all done, I hope you enjoy them! (Small note, the expended mode doesn't work well with most of the big Pokemon, idk how to fix it, and frankly don't care about it :D) ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

ty so much did not expect u get it out so fast ty u very much i love the shiny bulbasaur

4 hours ago, ALinneMain said:

Alolan nintales one is amazing i absolutely love it. You are a legend my friend.