HEY!

Zel

I'm new around here. Just found out about this on Reddit today. I go by Zel, CptSmackThat, or Chris if you'd like. I'm just your typical 18 year old gamer. I'm still trying to work things out to get it running on my computer, but once I do I hope to see you all out there. I'd say that about sums it up...OH I'll say my three favorite Pokemon: Gengar, Swampert, and Metagross. That sounds about right. Any questions, just throw them in the comments and stuff. Cool, thanks.

They're just the ones I like for nostalgic reasons mainly. My parent didn't allow me to have a Pokémon game until 3rd generation, though I followed the show religiously up until 3rd generation. I went back and played through Yellow and Crystal as a kid. Mudkip was my first Pokémon in game, so that's why I like Swampert, and I thought Metagross was such a badass in terms of lore and look. Gengar has always been my favorite Pokémon in general. He's always tricky in the shows, reminded me a lot of the Joker. I have found him to be an excellent Special Sweeper in casual play with my friends. I've never done anything "intense" in play.

P.S. Like I give a fuck. No, but seriously, no reason to be so aggressive. All fun and games. <3

I'm not going to allow you to take down my glorious domination of the Gen Discussion, Suggestions, Introductions, and Off Topic threads. My face will be plastered on the most recent post ALWAYS. IT WILL BE A GLORIOUS REIGN. ONE FILLED WITH IRON FISTS, AND ADAMANTIUM FEET.