[MOD] Version 3.01 Android Fix! PokeMMO Complete Music Remaster (ALL Regions)

7 hours ago, MEDZAKI said:

It became more pleasant to play, thank you. I would make a different music for the battles, the slow one is not so distracting and sounds better. Example at the link.

For me espacially the music I used is the better one BUT if U wanna use urs u can do that. Switch the format from ogg to wav and open the mod with 7zip or WinRAR that replace the track 297 for Kanto in folder 0 and replace 476 in folder 1. If U have further questions just let me know ❤️

13 hours ago, LongGanderanLIs said:

ye i can confirm theres lag spike in older version, i will try this 3.0 and let you know if anything wrong

So for me the lagspikes stoppen with the format switch. Hope it works for u too ❤️

I don't know why, but on my android it's not working, on my laptop it's working fine, but on my phone it always says Error Loading sound file sounds/0/293.wav. Please check any Mods for errors. 

I already tried to remove all mods and only installed this mod but the problem still persists, I tried redownloading the mod, and it's still the same.

Oh by the ways it says, 293.wav because I'm in Kanto route 4, but it doesn't matter because everywhere I go it will say Error Loading sound file sounds/0/***.wav.

I don't know if it's just me or other phone user also experience the same problem as me or not, by the way, can you help why is this happening ?

Screenshot_2024-03-05-19-00-03-063_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

1 hour ago, Eizen94 said:

I don't know why, but on my android it's not working, on my laptop it's working fine, but on my phone it always says Error Loading sound file sounds/0/293.wav. Please check any Mods for errors. 

I already tried to remove all mods and only installed this mod but the problem still persists, I tried redownloading the mod, and it's still the same.

Oh by the ways it says, 293.wav because I'm in Kanto route 4, but it doesn't matter because everywhere I go it will say Error Loading sound file sounds/0/***.wav.

I don't know if it's just me or other phone user also experience the same problem as me or not, by the way, can you help why is this happening ?

Screenshot_2024-03-05-19-00-03-063_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

I will look for this.

• DreamyFox changed the title to [MOD] Version 3.01 Android Fix! PokeMMO Complete Music Remaster (ALL Regions)