Hello everyone

I am a new member here at Pokemmo and I been playing for a while and I really enjoy the game. I'm also hoping that I could donate ideas to the community, but I noticed that I can't really post anything in the suggestion forums, any reasons why? Other than that I am looking forward to meeting nice people and to help each other out ^^ nice to meet you all!

[quote name='kazuki98' timestamp='1367262730' post='312365']
I'm confused, what you mean by active? As in I post 10 times or do I have to get ten posts on my own topic?
[/quote]
Right now you have 4 active posts. You need 10 posts, anything that is a reply (but don't spam) then you will be able to suggest stuff.

Change your avatar: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/3680-how-to-change-your-avatar/page__hl__avatar

Go to your settings and click signature to add a signature.

Go to your profile.
Hover over the magikarp picture.
You should see a little "change" icon pop up there.
Click on that, connect your profile to your Gravatar profile and then you're free to change your avatars whenever.

As for the signature.
Go to your profile
Edit your profile in the top right
Now on the left you should see an option for "Signature"
click on that and link to a 500x200 picture.
Or write some text.

[quote name='kazuki98' timestamp='1367263180' post='312380']
Oh okay thanks dude :) By the way is your team an active team? Are people often online and are many people on it? I'm looking for a team where there is ton of people I can talk to.
[/quote]I'd recommend you to [url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/19421-bushido/"]Team Bushido.[/url]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Thank you Squall are you on now? I'll message you so you can invite me ^^ [/font]
[quote name='Squall' timestamp='1367264319' post='312415']
I'd recommend you to [url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/19421-bushido/"]Team Bushido.[/url]
[/quote]
fdsdfdsdffdsddddsd SquallThanks dfddsdfdfdfdfs

[quote name='kazuki98' timestamp='1367264601' post='312426']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Thank you Squall are you on now? I'll message you so you can invite me ^^ [/font]

fdsdfdsdffdsddddsd SquallThanks dfddsdfdfdfdfs
[/quote]Ah sorry I am not from Bushido. Go to the Thread and whisper a guy named Kloneman, he will invite you.

[quote name='kazuki98' timestamp='1367268105' post='312522']
Is there any good website to look for moving pictures?
[/quote]
The keyword is "gif" ... Go onto Google Images, type in whatever you want and gif at the end of it, and there's a start for you.

Popular image sites include, Imgur, Tumblr, Reddit, Photobucket...

Oh thank you so much Emlee, I had not seen the editing option ! :) Forgive me for the times I've done it before, won't happen again:D But sometimes my messages might be mixed up instead of in bullets or anything else cause this computer restricts me from doing so. By the way, in 0:28 of the video in the home screen introducing Pokemmo for new players (2nd place video) How do you do that type of customization in game? I have no idea how to do that but I would like to change the color of my stuff as well as my sprite in battle. Thank you!in 0:28 o in bu