Hello All!

Hey everyone. Im new to the pokemmo community but a long time pokefan. Is anyone running a normal gameplay? I never really cared much for evs and ivs. But i would love to find some players with my same way of playing, even if thats pretty unrealistic. Also i read some other Intro posts and the Admins here seem amazing and very interactive. Definitely have to tell my friends about this game!

Hello,

Welcome to the PokeMMO Community!

You can play the game however you want to, there are plenty of people that don't have a strong interest in pvp here. If you aren't interested in tournaments and such I would recommend checking out the other Events that run. The PokeMMO Official Events sections will host threads that detail upcoming official events, currently there isn't a non tournament event there but if you check through the archive you can find details on Trivia, Find a Friend, Scavenger Hunts etc that are run as well. Competition Alley sometimes hosts other non Official non tournament Events as well. 

You may want to check out the Round Table section to find a Team, it's a great way to find likeminded players. Teams occasionally recruit in Global Chat as well. 

Feel free to contact me or other CMs with any questions you may have, we always like to help out given we're not too busy :)

Hope to see you in game!