Hallo from Adi

So I just started the game yesterday and have been enjoying it very much o.o figured I might as well come say hai since I plan on being a little involved in this game. My names Kayla, but you can just call me Adieuu, Adi or the etcs. I think pokemon red was probably the first game I ever played, tho the first console I ever owned was a ps2 at 14 , everything before being other peoples stuff I just played on lol. I used to goto local style tournies for pokemon during the peak of gen 4, never won anything big but it was fun lol. My gaming history from there has mostly been in mmos, six years in guild wars 1 off and on, the off times playing others like WoW, FlyFF, Maplestory just to name a few. I played Aion for about two years in my wait for Guilds Wars 2, where I spent about 6 months as a game GM. Put 600 hours into gw2 when it came out but quickly ran out of things to do and haven't really played it much since. Other than that you can see a brief game history in my steam profile if you're still curious =p

Outside of gaming I love going to concerts, I've probably spent over 2k in concerts just going and buying merch. Music is more than a hobby to me, more like a bad addiction lol. Soon I'll be moving and getting my own place along with a new fulltime job, so I admit I wont be as active as I'd like to be but I'll still be around! I also manage my own website dedicated towards 24/7 video game streaming, which has taken up the greater part of my time for the last year and a half.

That's about all I have I think o.o if you have anything you'd like to ask don't be afraid to! Outside of that, hiya and sorry for a long intro lol

Hi Adieuu,

Welcome to the PokeMMO Community :)

Concerts are an awesome experience, I do not go to a lot of big name ones but I enjoy the live music that occurs around my city. 

Please feel free to let me know if you ever have any questions.

See you in game. 

You're so lucky, going to a lot of concerts. I've only had the opportunity to go to one myself. :3 I played Aion too! And I also played GW for six years. ~ Great to have a dedicated player to some awesome games end up here. Welcome and I hope to see you in game sometime!

Only been to one concert and that was Linkin Park when they came down here to Cape Town. Was awesome

Other than that I hate WOW and don't play MMO's...... though you didn't need to know that :P

Anyway welcome!

I saw Linkin Park at projekt revolution a few years ago with other bands like medina lake and MCR, they did amazing! It was so hot that day but it was lots of fun.

You're so lucky, going to a lot of concerts. I've only had the opportunity to go to one myself. :3 I played Aion too! And I also played GW for six years. ~ Great to have a dedicated player to some awesome games end up here. Welcome and I hope to see you in game sometime!

I actually haven't been to one in a couple of years sadly but I'm hoping to goto another one again finally before the years up! GW is the game i've prolly spent the most time on and it was the most fun for me, Aion was fun too but it had a lot of times I wanted to beat myself up for playing lol

Welcome to the forums, a word of advice, intellect and maturity will get you very far on these forums, make sure to always fight for your freedom while maintaining a certain level of kindness, and most important of all, enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the advice. Along with my work manager experience I have game GM and even web admin/web dev knowledge from the past few years that helped me to get a certain level of knowledge and understanding when it comes to these things, hopefully I can make use of this to be a positive member of the community! ^^