Poof~

Poofcakes

Hi:3

First of all, I feel like a complete noob here. I do have like countless of pokémon games, but I've never done anything regarding EV's and IV's. I have absolutely no idea what those things are. :/ I'm trying to follow some guides here and there so yeah~ ^_^

You can call me Nini, I'm from Holland and I'm fifteen years old. I know how to speak English and Dutch, I've had German for two years (dropped it beginning this school year) and French for three years now and continuing. I'm also teaching myself Japanese through anime and random sites, but since I'm very lazy and busy with school and video games.. nothing really happens. :rolleyes:

I came here through InTheLittleWood, also known as Martyn (yes I'm a sapling) five days ago or so, and I did get some friends to join in the meantime.

You can add me to your friends list if you want, my in-game name is Poofcakes.

If you want to know more you can check out my About Me (&faq) on my tumblr or just ask me anything here or something? :P

Okay bye. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~