Hello! I'm new!

Jayoshi

Hello! My name is Jay and I just found out about this game! While I am sad that I can't make a new account at the moment, I'm glad I can take the time to familiarize myself with the game. I thought it would be a good idea to create a forum account and maybe chat with some of you guys here.

I want to say to the developers that this looks to be one of the greatest games I have ever seen. I had often dreamed about what it would be like to play a Pokemon MMO, and this game has gone beyond my expectations. You guys did such a great job, and I look forward to trying the game out myself! I'm sure it must be a lot of work, so I want to thank you guys for all the effort you have put into it, and bringing together fans of pokemon from everywhere!

I hope to make a lot of friends and rivals with you all, and I can't wait to play! Nice to meet everyone and thank you for accepting me into your community!

Edgar Allan Poe is my favorite poet (and pretty much the only one I completed a poembundle from). You should see the film: "The Raven" it's based on many of Edgar Allan Poe's stories/poems. Hehe- I feel rather nerdy now so I'll quit.

New Yorker, huh? Sweet m8. Would seem like a great place to live, I'm from The Netherlands myself. ^^

Yeah! I really wanted to see that movie too, and if a true fan suggested it, then I'll definitely check it out. And don't worry about being nerdy, that's what makes the best of us so interesting. New York can be nice, I don't live in the big city, but about 40 minutes away. It can still be a bit hectic here though. The Netherlands seems like a nice place to live though! I guess the grass is always greener on the side though, huh? Haha. I would definitely like to visit there at least. I guess there a lot of places I would like to go though. Well, thank you for being so friendly and kind, both of you! I love meeting new people and this has really made me smile!