Hello everyone

Hi, I'm Sailorgreeny and I just joined yesterday. I've been a long time Pokemon fan, ever since it came to Amercia. Red was even my first GB game, I got it with a red Game Boy Pocket for Christams when I was in middle school. My sister got Blue and a blue GBP at the same time I got red and other then Yellow and Crystel we always got the opposit game when we could. Up until Sapphire I had kept up, but I didn't have a DS when Diamond and Pearl came out, I did eventualy get a used DS and later baught a new copy of Diamond (my sister also got Diamond, but that was becouse she now lives in another state and we didn't tell each other what game we were getting. I got Diamond becouse a friend had Pearl), but for the more recent games I have not been caught up as my DS was old and now both lost and part of it is broken. In the future if I can get a new DS I will get the newer ones.

I found out about PokeMMO yesterday and decided to try it out. I am on a Mac so at first I went looking to see if it would work on my computer and I was happy to see it did, although I went looking for videos that walkedthrough how to set it up on a Mac. I was going to post yesterday but I decided to train my pokemon for a bit and get past Brock and before I knew it it was very late. I am starting school tomorrow (Trade school, so it starts whenever) so I won't have as much time to play, but I always liked Pokemon so it gives me a chance to enjoye playing it with other people. I am going to tell my sisters and friends about the game (I alread told one sister, a younger one) so they might join as well.