For those about to rock

... We salute you.

Ohi. Dante desu. Well Im gonna post a questionnaire Ive seen on another forum, which will help telling you guys about me. Weird, huh. Here it goes, the wall of text:

Name: Ranieri Dante Janousek 
Plays any other RPG? League of Legends, Plat elo. Been on minor competitive CS and Smogon Poke Simulator high elo too.
Your nickname: Woltex (dont ask why) Dante (even my gf and her parents call me that)
Born in: April, 14, 1993.
City: Been bouncing between states on Brazil. Lived in Sao Paulo and Minas Gerais, gonna live in Rio de Janeiro next month.
Fruit: Watermelon.
What you hate most: People who hate on things like religion, people who think that they are too mature, people who think life is resumed in sex.
Blood type: Creeppy question. But idk, neither my parents. Odd.
Addicted to: Drugs. No, jk. Of course games, but I really love music (rock and derivates mostly, my mom has been a singer for like 30 years, she is now living in Germany so she can sing to live). And Im a good writer too, but only have texts in portuguese. Wrote one or two songs in english and many guides for other forums tho.
What you thinking now: Mostly asking myself why am I doing this.
Is it raining? Not today. Been 7 degrees Celsius here in Brazil this week tho.
Song: I have a youtube playlist for the 20 best. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7763CB239D937B13

Color: Black or Cyan.
Drink: I like alcoholic stuff, but not to get drunk. Its weird people pay to do a scene, instead of getting paid to it. A wine or beer is something really to be savored. Aside that, Pepsi > all.
A Holiday: Halloween. Too bad we dont have it here.
Religion? Atheist. 
Grade? I did 3 years of college in IT, gonna start a new one soon. 
What you love most? My grandma.
Favorite food? Pringles
Height? about 1,81 meters.

When not on PC: Since I write everything on the PC, Im gonna say my hobby is sports. Won city tournaments playing soccer (goalkeeper) and been second on the only basketball tourny Ive been. Joined my college football team but dropped before competing. 
Number of your shoes? 42 BR size (not sure how much in USA/EU. Why, you wanna buy me something? o.o)
Weight? Ive had 80 kilograms since I was 15, but now Im at 90 mark cause I already have a GF, so I can be ugly, lol.
Your favorite team? Soccer = Corinthians (BRA), Football = Green Bay Packers, Basketball = Boston Celtics 
Your biggest fear? I dont have many fears. I think that maybe "failing" economically while pursuing dreams, since I had a stable life.
Do you have a site? A blog. But since it is in portuguese, Im not posting here.
Favorite Anime: Im not the biggest anime fan. Ive been watching Naruto only not to lose my "investiment", but it really sucks. Ive liked anime until Death Note. The best one must be Yuu Yuu Hakusho. And no, I dont consider Pokemon as Anime. It is a game and should stay a game. I mean, a lv100 Pikachu still using Thudershock? >_>

Favorite phrase: "Another lose cannon gone bi-polar

Slipped down, couldn't get much lower

Quicksand's got no sense of humor

I'm still laughing like hell

You think that the cryin to me

Looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe

You've been infected by a social disease

Well, then take your medicine"

But there are many...

A wish: Be a pro player. Live off games. Learn 5 languages.
Favorite font: Spawned
Animal: Penguins or crows.
Emoticon: c:
School subject: History. Age of Mithology ftw.
Favorite game: I have a top three, from best to, uuh, less best: Final Fantasy Tactics (PSOne), Pokemon Yellow (GBA), Top Gear/Racer 1 (SNES)
A word: Solace
Favorite book: Le Petit Prince, The Name of the Wind and Spawn comics.

Favorite movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas, Let Her In and Gamer.

A dream: Being a real Pirate. Not a OP's one.

Now about what am I sniffing here on PokeMMO. Played, like many here, at least one game of each gen. Played Pokemon Simulator on Smogon server, but it lacked the catch em all feeling, so I came here to play comp. Still getting my 8th badge, tho. Ive had an account back in the days where we only had offensive moves implemented here, and only gen 1. I really enjoy the "MMO" thing, Pokemon really deserved one, but I wish we had an ELO like PvP aside from tournys, with weekly prizes and something in game to make people know who the 3 ish best are this week/month, like a battle tower. But I guess this belongs on suggestions. Well, cya. I go by FCCyan or SoloQ Dante here.