Hello !

Profat

Hi everyone i am Profat and i love playing Pokemon.I am new to the MMO,but i got high knowledge on 3rd gen mechanics and Pokemon in general.I was able to create legit competitive Pokemons through RNG manipulation/breeding and was taking part on various local tournaments.This game though is something new for me.I am excited enough to find a good Pokemon MMO and i will try my best to make a name in this community.To begin with,as every newbie does,i have a couple of questions.

• When did the game first launch?Is it on Beta now?
  • Certain Abilities that have an effect outside of Battle (e.g. Flame Body,Synchronize,Compoundeyes etc.) work?
  • Is it planned to add the sound effects of moves and Pokemons?
  • I see people with team tags.What are teams for?Is there a league for teams?
  • Also i see a bug,where when you use potion or antidote(other items too maybe?i don't know) you automatically use 2 instead of 1.

I almost forgot to thank you for the great job you are doing.This game is a hell of fun,i can't wait to find new friends and make rivals(not enemies xD)If you want,you can add me in-game,I can even help you for things that are the same with the handheld GBA game.Thanks for reading and see you in game. ;)

Its in alpha.
Off top of my head I know flame body isn't implemented. Also pick up isn't.
They don't tell you when updates will be, but you can be hopeful for sound effects in the future.
Teams can be social, can exist tor competitive battles. Just however you want to go with that you can.

Welcome to Pokemmo, hope you have fun :)

Welcome. No out-of-battle ability effects are implemented yet, we don't get ETAs (Estimated Time of Arrival) very often, so you can only hope for those sound effects, and some items being used more than once is a known bug, it is likely to be fixed in the next update.