Hey Fellow Comrades

XENON3120

Hey everyone. :)

My name is Ales. I come from a small country called Slovenia. I start playing Pokemon pretty early with Red and Blue and up to this day I'm still continuing my journey.

Over the past years (late 2008) with 1 year of competitive practice, I've decided to extend my spare time hobby as a gamer and make a YouTube channel fully dedicated to Pokemon Wi-Fi competitive called XENON3120 and to improve my English at the same time.

What can i say about PokeMMO.

The starting experience i had playing it for a couple of hours was pure golden. It's got everything i was looking for and hopefully with our supporting strength it will only get better from this point on.

My full respect goes to the crew for making this great Pkmn online experience.

May this game have a healthy timeline.

And for the rest of us, let us find each other on the battle-field.

why did you feel the need to describe america AND italicize it?

i'll be damned if anyone who speaks english and uses the internet DOESN'T know what america is

because i thought it was unnecessary for him to describe Slovenia as small, and because America isn't a country

because i thought it was unnecessary for him to describe Slovenia as small, and because America isn't a country

:D I didn't say a word about America. Slovenia is part of central Europe and the reason i said its a small country, because its true, no reason denying it.