New player, looking for tips/info

Hi all! I recently started playing PokeMMO (have barely left Pallet Town). I was playing LeafGreen on my phone when I decided I wanted a more multiplayer experience. They made a great game, but the pokemon games just feel so empty of personality haha.

Basically I'm looking for info on what I can expect, as a new player.

Is trading and breeding balanced? What are these eggs I keep hearing about? 

Battles seem to run a bit clunky. It looks almost like the animations stutter. Is this normal?

Were spawn rates changed at all? (So people can't just farm a desirable pokemon and flood the market)

Is there a market of some kind? A place that shows worths and past deals/trades.

Was anything else added, content, pokemon?

Are tournaments a big thing?

And any other info would be great! Thanks guys, looking forward to playing!

Trading? This should answer your question.  https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/30359-fucked-up-things-that-youve-done-in-pokemmo/

Battles seem to run a bit clunky. It looks almost like the animation stutter. Is this normal? Never heard this one, what FPS are you getting?

Were spawn rates changed at all? (So people can't just farm a desirable pokemon and flood the market) https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/24948-starting-fresh-62513-update-encounter-rates/ <that will answer that.

Is there a market of some kind? A place that shows worths and past deals/trades. https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/22-trade-corner/

Was anything else added, content, pokemon? hats.

Are tournaments a big thing? yes, no. you'll see.

welcome

Hi all! I recently started playing PokeMMO (have barely left Pallet Town). I was playing LeafGreen on my phone when I decided I wanted a more multiplayer experience. They made a great game, but the pokemon games just feel so empty of personality haha.

Basically I'm looking for info on what I can expect, as a new player.

Is trading and breeding balanced? What are these eggs I keep hearing about? no not really at the moment breeding takes way too long and devs said they'll try to fix it next update(i think)

Battles seem to run a bit clunky. It looks almost like the animations stutter. Is this normal? yes thats normal a lot of battle animations dont work

Were spawn rates changed at all? (So people can't just farm a desirable pokemon and flood the market) mmm certain spawn rates are changed, they added in a lot of non region pokemon before, houndour/bagon/aron/absol etc

Is there a market of some kind? A place that shows worths and past deals/trades.yes value thread in trade corner but thats opinioned. basically people want lucky eggs most

Was anything else added, content, pokemon?other region pokemon

Are tournaments a big thing? yes and no they're dying a little

And any other info would be great! Thanks guys, looking forward to playing! beware of scams,dont worry about ivs/natures until you've finished the playthrough 

Battles seem to run a bit clunky. It looks almost like the animation stutter. Is this normal? Never heard this one, what FPS are you getting? 

Was anything else added, content, pokemon? hats.

I get max frames depending on what I set the limiter to. At 60, I get 60. If I change it, higher or lower, I get that number. I noticed this because on my phone, the standard "Tackle" move starts with your pokemon winding up for it, then pushes out, causing a small animation on the enemy pokemon. Instead, all I see is the follow-up animation on the enemy. Not a huge problem, but it feels really unnatural.

I hope you mean hats for the pokemon. I will squeal.

I get max frames depending on what I set the limiter to. At 60, I get 60. If I change it, higher or lower, I get that number. I noticed this because on my phone, the standard "Tackle" move starts with your pokemon winding up for it, then pushes out, causing a small animation on the enemy pokemon. Instead, all I see is the follow-up animation on the enemy. Not a huge problem, but it feels really unnatural.

This is how it is for everyone. The animations are one of the least complete features currently.