sup ladies

Hello my dear friends, mLgPrOxGaNjA here.

I'd like to intoduce myself to this wonderful community.

My name is Iwan, I am 18 years old and I am currently between jobs as I am taking a year off from studies.

I graduated as a pastry chef/baker this year and have worked in that area for 4 years.

My interests include but are not limited to lifting, mad dubstep drops, pokémon, video games, getting baked as fuck, my razer gear, and ofcourse the mlg pro league where I play professionally.

My nationality? You expected some cute American? Too bad, it's me Belgian mLgPrOxGaNjA, pervert.

yo dat good 4 ya vulcanic peace 0ut cy@ in kanto biotch

You don't even lift

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little uguu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the National Lifting Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret workouts at Gold's Gym, and I have over 300 confirmed lifts. I am trained in deadlifts and I’m the top lifter in the entire US lift forces. You are nothing to me but just another lift. I will wipe you the fuck out with lifts the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bodybuilders across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lift you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed lifting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Lifting Weights Association and I will use it to its full extent to lift your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will lift fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking lifted, kiddo.

Hello my dear friends, mLgPrOxGaNjA here.

I'd like to intoduce myself to this wonderful community.

My name is Iwan, I am 18 years old and I am currently between jobs as I am taking a year off from studies.

I graduated as a pastry chef/baker this year and have worked in that area for 4 years.

My interests include but are not limited to lifting, mad dubstep drops, pokémon, video games, getting baked as fuck, my razer gear, and ofcourse the mlg pro league where I play professionally.

My nationality? You expected some cute American? Too bad, it's me Belgian mLgPrOxGaNjA, pervert.

yo dat good 4 ya vulcanic peace 0ut cy@ in kanto biotch

That was excellent, thank you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little uguu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the National Lifting Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret workouts at Gold's Gym, and I have over 300 confirmed lifts. I am trained in deadlifts and I’m the top lifter in the entire US lift forces. You are nothing to me but just another lift. I will wipe you the fuck out with lifts the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bodybuilders across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lift you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed lifting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Lifting Weights Association and I will use it to its full extent to lift your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will lift fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking lifted, kiddo.

K.

Broa go back to being bad at video games.