Heya'

Hey there. I'm a casual gamer across many platforms; Elder Scrolls, Neverwinter, WoW, etc. I did something I haven't done in years, I decided to google "pokemon mmo." Look what I found? It's time to go back to where I started, and that's Pokemon as a whole. I'm excited to get back into the games, unfortunately I no longer have every creature memorized by number! However, I'm here to have some fun.

So, I'm sure we all must do this. Who's my favorite Pokemon, you ask? Eevee, of course. They are just awesome. They can change into all those tasty forms! Can they turn into Umbreon and Espeon here, by the way? I remember in the original Fire Red they couldn't, for a reason that I cannot remember. Perhaps I'm crazy? 

I also cannot figure out how to change my picture! Don't curse me as a Magikarp forever!

Welcome to the forums, I do recall you not being able to get Umbreon/Espeon on FireRed, due to FireRed not using time like Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald does. Umbreon/Espeon are available in PokeMMO, just level up Eevee's happiness up to 87 percent and evolve them during the night(Umbreon) and day(Espeon),  You need to use Gravatar in order to change your profile pic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...